• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Diablo Bone Spear Transmog

    Diablo Bone Spear Transmog


    Bone Spear Transmog

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PST

    How do I get stronger?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    I started D3 a few weeks ago and I've followed the Crusader Heavens Fury build below and have now completed it as per the guide for GR Solo Speed apart from the level 150 legendary gems.

    Link (GR Solo Speed):

    https://maxroll.gg/guides/aov-heavens-fury-crusader-guide

    How do I get stronger? My paragon level is 850 but I still get one shotted in T16 Nephalem Rifts! I see people speeding through a lot higher and not being touched.

    Am I doing something wrong or is there a way for me to get a lot stronger but I'm missing it?

    Any help would be great! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DoyleG to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Best support char for wiz?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    My buddy is thinking of running a wiz next season, and I'm curious as to what you guys/gals think would be the best toon to run with him? I normally just run DPS with him, but thought I might start looking into the zDPS builds and see if we can get further into the GRs

    submitted by /u/Simkin4am to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find Swamp Land Waders?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:30 AM PST

    I have not had one pair drop since the start of S22. Where do I find Swamp Land Waders ?

    submitted by /u/doobiesd to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to main Crusader for season 23, what build is best for pushing solo GR?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PST

    I see on maxroll.gg that AoV heavens fury is strong, but is that only because of the 4th cube? What would be the best build for pushing solo GR in season 23?

    submitted by /u/captdazzer to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Back after an extended hiatus

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I quit playing the game regularly nearly 3 years ago. I was at 530 Paragon and rocking the Marauders set. It was fun laying out 5 sentries and laying waste to mobs until I started to run greater rifts. It took to long to get all my sentries up to be effective. I lost interest at around GR55 or so. Then I watched parts of Blizzcon last week and I thought I'd give it a try again. Read up on the new GoD set. Amazingly I got all the pieces in just one day. I checked out a few builds and started to grind again. I got up to 800 Paragon and GR98 (barely). I have yet to get any Primal gear that I can use. But the game is fun again. I have yet to create a Seasonal character but I will probably do so with Season 23. Just thought I'd share my recent experience. See you in the game, all.

    submitted by /u/DrConnors71 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment