• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Diablo What are people’s thoughts on crit chance and crit damage? I kinda feel like those affixes ruin the game

    Diablo What are people’s thoughts on crit chance and crit damage? I kinda feel like those affixes ruin the game


    What are people’s thoughts on crit chance and crit damage? I kinda feel like those affixes ruin the game

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    I've been disappointed to see crit chance and crit damage coming up again in the diablo 4 videos/streams from last year. It seems like when these affixes exist they distract from other cool ways of thinking about/playing the game because they become all that matters strategically. I also frankly dislike the shallow dopamine hit that devs think they're getting away with by giving us big yellow floating numbers. I would much prefer something along the lines of Zelda: BOTW when you're in combat and can deflect and counter or dodge and counter as a skill-based way to issue big damage and get your well-deserved dopamine rush. I'm really curious to see other's perspectives on crits and how the Diablo devs should be looking to heighten this concept in Diablo 4. What are people's thoughts??

    submitted by /u/DexterGexter
    [link] [comments]

    Quick reminder: please, let us toggle off enemy flashing on hit

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    It might be useful for high skill challenges and endgame activities, but for campaign and casual playing it breaks the immersion (specially considering how dark the game intends to be). An option for turning it on and off would be great.

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer Sage build! Is it Possible?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Currently fastest T16 build is LOD Mages but cant use with Sage. Any of you guys tried other builds in combination with sage? Rathma Sage? Pestilence Sage? Apart with running rifts faster what sage builds have you tried with Necromancer?

    submitted by /u/Leyeshwb
    [link] [comments]

    ahavarion spear of Lycander effect

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Does the effect "chance on killing a demon to gain a random shrine effect" also mean that I have a chance of activating shadow clone this way?

    submitted by /u/Antique-Mission-8368
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Change game language ps5

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:30 PM PST

    So, here's the thing - I'm Brazilian, my ps store is Brazilian (because of my credit card). - Despite that my ps5 is set for English only. - I live in Mexico City.

    So I bought Diablo III since I was feeling nostalgic but the game is in Spanish (because of region???). This never happened to me.

    I used to play it in English in my Mac computer long ago, even though I lived back in Brazil. Anyway, I cannot recognize the items and skill names in Spanish, it's like I'll have to learn how to play it all over again.

    Does anyone know how to change it? I looked for another copy of the game in my library and there is only one...

    submitted by /u/bennythebottt
    [link] [comments]

    Lf season power level. Will return favor.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Footemanchu on xbox live

    submitted by /u/Whattheefff
    [link] [comments]

    Does Diablo 3 normally go on sale around Blizzcon?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Title.

    Just started playing with a few friends as a new coop game. We are on the free trial right now. Is it worth waiting a few weeks for blizzcon?

    Edit: on PC.

    submitted by /u/MrTEAP
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing and have some basic questions.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    I am playing a witch doctor. How is damage calculated? I can see my character holding his axe but he never swings with it, just uses the spell on M1 or M2. M1 is Corpse Spiders. M2 is Grasp of the Dead.

    How do I view all the stats for my character? I couldn't find it. I found some armour that gave me plus to intelligence but couldn't tell what that actually did.

    What are crafting materials used for?

    How can you trade with other players if playing coop?

    Thanks in advance! Sorry for the noob questions.

    Edit: I play on PC

    submitted by /u/MrTEAP
    [link] [comments]

    (PCDD) Diablo + Hellfire $7.49 via GOG.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    �������������������� - �������� / �������������� / ������������

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    no changes from PlugY edit?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Hey, just installed this number of mods from this thread

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/dtqqpc/for_those_who_wanted_a_d2_remaster_you_can_do_it/

    All working fine besides the fact that changes I do in the PlugY file do not transfer in-game, like the disabling shared stash and such. I noticed there are 2 PlugY inis, one PlugyDefault and one PlugyFixed. Could that be the problem?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/t_u_r_o_k
    [link] [comments]

    ED2 easter egg?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Maybe it is just me and maybe I am slow but it was just tonight that I made the connection to Haedrig's wife in the basement with Henrietta from Evil Dead 2.

    submitted by /u/Decadence75
    [link] [comments]

    The Smith from Diablo 2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    If Diablo 4 makes you choose which faction to ally with, would you be part of Humanity, Heaven or Hell?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Since D4 announce I have this theory that D4 will make us choose our path. To help inarius, help Rathma or Help Lilith. Upon finishing storyline, you die and you reborn as a Demon, Angel or TrangOul revives you and endgame will be territorial war themed dungeons.

    This theory is supported by Tyrael's last speech in D3 "But within him beats a mortal heart, that will one day be tempted to corruption. On that day, will he have the strength to resist? Or will he be our doom?" Laying the groundwork for options

    I am really curious on which side people would most likely tempted to side by

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment