• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Diablo Account received permaban and then became unbanned

    Diablo Account received permaban and then became unbanned


    Account received permaban and then became unbanned

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    My account was unbanned randomly after about 5 years.. just wanted to make this post to see if it happened to anyone else. Or people could check on old banned accounts and they might be back. Either way happy grinding!

    submitted by /u/Bennettboy90 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on a Primal Deathwish? LoD Twister group build, PS4

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Hi,

    Got a primal deathwish today: poison damage, 10% damage increase, int, attack speed.

    I'm using the LoD twister group build (OP on PS4). Here's my planner: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/425022225

    Should I roll off the attack speed for area damage? I don't have attack speed anywhere else so I don't think this one roll would help the Etched Sigil procs.

    Or should I keep attack speed and roll off int for area damage?

    And lastly - is this even a good primal, considering that I'm losing 5% of Elemental Exposure passive due to that poison roll? I guess the area damage (that I don't have in my existing build) would make up for it.

    submitted by /u/rita_g to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Any use for a primal butchers carver?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Playing the Mundunugu set and beat a 99 GR. Really struggling finding a good juicer, barber, etc. I did just land a Primal butchers carver. Anyone ever incorporate that somehow into a similar play style? Maybe not because it's two handed? Plus you lose spirit barrage upgrades.

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Hello! I picked up Diablo Eternal for the first time a week ago and I'm hooked. I'm playing trough Reaper on T3 with my Demon Hunter, but I don't know if it's near an optimal build.

    The thing is i picked a legendary item in act 1 or 2 that makes my Twin Chakram into Hatred generetors. Instead of spendig hatred, they generate 4. All my other gear is from Act 5 but I never could part ways with that item because I spent the whole game spamming chakrams to generate hatred, and using it with impale or sentrys (I also use the wolf, vault and vengeance).

    I don't know if that chakram item is randomly OP or what, but I just can't imagine my Demon Hunter without it. I would like to know which are the commonly used skills and runes in level 70. I may be doing everything wrong just becouse I love that chakram hatred generetor too much, lol.

    I also made the mistake of not making a seasonal character (I didn't know they eventually became regular characters), so I don't know how to get GoD. I understand they are pretty important.

    Finally, I've been putting my first paragon points (and all my other gear) in dexterity. I understand that she uses DEX as the damage atribute as a rogue would do in DnD, right? The game is not very good explaining this things to newcomers, and the first 4 chapters are too easy to stop and give a damn XD

    Sorry for the english, greets from Argentina!

    submitted by /u/BacaSegura to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment