• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Diablo Sons of Sanctuary makes me very happy

    Diablo Sons of Sanctuary makes me very happy


    Sons of Sanctuary makes me very happy

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    I thought that I've missed my chance to get Lilith into my collection, but surprisingly found one in my city(Moscow). They increased the price to $850 what is more than 50%, but It was a better option than try to get one on ebay in all this pandemic. So here is some photos of this beauty.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Rhykker's Blizzconline Predictions: What to Expect from Blizzcon 2021

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Diablo Music - Tristram [Full Guitar Tab For One Guitar]

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:32 PM PST

    Eschutas dropped on my Snowday/Day Off from work. I was planning on making my second character a Sorc too! Yay! 82 zon SC PD2

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    The Cain rap.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:13 PM PST

    (Diablo 3 switch) Is there a way to have local play with switch without pro controlers/only one account.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:03 PM PST

    It won't let me play co-op unless I set it to local mode, becuse I only have one account with online, but then I can't hook up all the joycons to be controllers. am I doing something stupid/wrong? this feels messy

    submitted by /u/marsgreekgod
    [link] [comments]

    "Diablo 2 Heroes" faction available on the workshop of Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:16 AM PST

    Anyone still playing diablo 1? Would be great to get some games

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Looking to meet some people to play diablo one. This is my all time favourite game from my childhood and I have just installed it again

    submitted by /u/paulgedz
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal Themes incorporated into new Legendary Gems?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Not sure if it's possible/worthwhile to balance them that way, but might be a fun means to expand the legendary gem options. Having a variation of the Shadow Clones or the Pandemonium buff could be fun to use for farming regular rifts or maybe even being useable while leveling alts similar to Gem of Ease's alt functionality. Sort of how PoE adds successful leagues into the base game/mapping, we could start adding the more flavorful and functional themes into the legendary gem system.

    submitted by /u/mathrock_manatee
    [link] [comments]

    Path or Slash

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Finally took the plunge and bought a laptop for "school". (Diablo 2)

    Been kinda lurking on both communities. Still unsure of where I'd want to call home for my return to Hell after 15 years away

    I value ladder, playing with other people and a relatively active trade community.

    Any feedback is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ForgotMyPassword-1
    [link] [comments]

    Cannibal Family

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Damage mitigation, shield and Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:56 AM PST

    How is damage mitigation calculated when I have protective bubble from Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard and shield and I block a lot?

    submitted by /u/Super_Sephiroth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment