• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Diablo Can someone who has played DMO Twister on BOTH Console and PC explain why it is so much stronger on console?

    Diablo Can someone who has played DMO Twister on BOTH Console and PC explain why it is so much stronger on console?


    Can someone who has played DMO Twister on BOTH Console and PC explain why it is so much stronger on console?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:37 PM PST

    I am seeing videos of these GR150 solo clears with 3k paragon on console and Elites just die like it is nothing with barely any density. I'm a PC player and don't understand how they're doing so much damage. What am I missing? Is damage and health different on console?

    submitted by /u/koudos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Pacifist Crusader Story Playthrough

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:03 AM PST

    First off, I really am not sure if this breaks rule 2, but I will stream a playthrough of the Diablo III campaign with a crusader, the catch being, im not allowed to use any attacks that dead damage. For that (sorry if that makes it invalid, im pretty new to diablo) I played a bit and lvled my crusader up to 10 and got some basic thorns on him. I would also apreciate any kind of advice from more experienced players, because my experience is limited to completing Acts I - IV with a Barbarian once. The Crusader is really new to me, so having a rough idea what skills and passives can be useful for such a playthrough would be amazing.

    Not at all necessarry, but if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/leagueoffixel

    submitted by /u/xXLeagueOfFixelXx to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Rat runs

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:01 PM PST

    How does a guy get in on rat runs to learn and get a feel for it? It just seems like some secret society or something. I ask around in the different chat channels in the game and never get a reply back or anything. Im currently almost 2900 par and I put together a pretty decent LoD mage build a good bit of it is primals and 130+ augments. Ps on PC

    submitted by /u/thesquid1987 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Which is better?? //UE Miltishot// Primal Tri-fecta, or really good Quad-fecta?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Command Skeletons Build ?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Hey, I searched for a command skeletons build for the Necro, but the only one I found was the LOD Thorns, the gameplay is a bit strange, are there others with Jesseth's arms for example? 🤔

    submitted by /u/In2Game___ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment