• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Diablo NECRO Ps5

    Diablo NECRO Ps5


    NECRO Ps5

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Hey guys! In a battle with my Demon Hunter brother (we are adults). We started playing 2 weeks ago and are both 70.

    If possible is anyone able to come join me in game and trade me any unwanted good 70 gear? He is SLAYING me! If anyone would be cool with helping me out please message me and we can log on.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Australian_Teacher to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What do gamers in China think of the D2 reboot?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Busted Legendary Belt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:56 AM PST

    So I got my girlfriend to play through diablo with me recently and I decided to try out crusader for the first time while she picked barbarian. We're in the mid 60's in terms of level in Act 5 on master difficulty and I found a legendary belt that in my opinion iis pretty busted.

    I can't remember the name of it but the effect is that every 4 seconds it calls in a bombardment on nearby enemies and raises the damage by approx ~500%

    We basically don't have to fight anymore as the bombardment oneshots everything and 2 shots bosses. Is this an item that's known to be op? Does it fall off in damage in high level nephalem rifts?

    submitted by /u/Blindest_Boye to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment