• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Diablo "Hail to you, Champion."

    Diablo "Hail to you, Champion."


    "Hail to you, Champion."

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    While furthering the story is Nice, I still think a prequel Game would have been Awesome. Ie: Sin Wars, Uldyssian, Horadrims Cabal against Evils, the first Nephalems,etc

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    That would have been really cool and potentially put Lilith even more in perspective

    Explains who she is, what's her motives, what happened to her in a more fun way than just dialogs and cinematics

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    [Twitter] #FromTheVault: Even an eternal being has its beginnings (Chris Metzen, 1999)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Blizzard 30th Anniversary | Welcome Home - erm...Diablo?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    The latest Blizzard promo video for 30 years of memories has like 0.5% of Diablo in it.

    Sure you coulnd't squeeze that pretty cinematic shot of our blessed mother at the end?
    She would add to the family vibe.

    submitted by /u/WizBornstrong
    [link] [comments]

    [D1] Help With Belzebub Mod?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:24 PM PST

    So I recently got into the original Diablo, by way of the Belzebub mod (I tried the game for a while vanilla, but the lack of modern Quality of Life features made me switch over pretty quickly.) I have to be honest though, the game is tough. I'm not complaining mind you, I appreciate a game that forces you to take your lumps. What would be helpful though is if people could point me in the right direction so I get a general sense that I'm not completely wasting my time.

    A few points about my playthrough: I'm currently a lvl 8 Necromancer, and I've just made it to The Butcher. Currently wielding the starting staff (which has Healing) and a Frost Bolt staff, wearing leather armor and rings that give slight bumps to Dex and Vit. I am seriously struggling with the Butcher though, he three shots my summons, and practically one shots me if I get close. And for some reason my Frost Bolts either keep missing him or he's flat out immune, because I can't seem to deal any damage at all.

    So does anyone have tips for the newbie?

    submitted by /u/IAmTheClayman
    [link] [comments]

    Which part to start the series?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Hello, I want to start to play Diablo and I don't know from what part start the series of this games

    submitted by /u/maxitrox
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 190 - Guide with Map & Boy!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Is it possible to hit ladder under 1.5k paragon?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Long story short, I want to try to hit ladder (even the very bottom) this season. However, after this week I'm not going to have a ton of time to play before the season ends.

    I'm currently at 1084 paragon running Bone Spear Necro with 1.2mil sheet dps, gems around the 105 mark, and 6 aug'd pieces (still missing a few ancients). Does it seem possible for me to hit at least gr 130 without another 500 gons?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/sylvyon
    [link] [comments]

    How to make unused skills usable (Part 2 - Mirror Image/Diamond Skin/Magic Missile) [Discussion/Theory]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    A few weeks ago I made a post on making Overpower/Revenge usable for barbarian, bring it up to a pushable spot by changing the text on a few legendary items.

    You can do the same thing with Wizard Mirror Image/Diamond Skin/Magic Misslie by changing the text on a few items: Dark Mages Shade, Archmage's Vicalyke, and Mirrorball.

    TLDR the idea is: Diamond Skin lasts forever, Gain all runed Familiars, Familiars become Mirror Images with all runes and deal 2-4x your damage Diamond Skin turns Familiars into Mirror images?

    Dark Mages Shade = permanent Diamond Skin with Crystal Shell and Sleek Shell. While Diamond Skin is active, summon all runed Fimilars.

    Archmage's Vicalyke = While Diamond Skin is active, turn Fimilars into Mirror Images that have all runes and deal 2-4x your damage. The idea is that these images are Fimilars, Fimilars don't have a time limit... The 2-4x is a placeholder, and looking at the D3planner there will be an issue with space, this might sound strong, but the space will be the limiter.

    Mirrorball = Magic Missile gains the Seeker and Split Runes and deals x% more damage. Fimilar projectiles become Magic Missiles. This is so you have Fimilars that attack with Magic Missile without you having to have the ability, opening up an ability slot for something else. If you turn them into mirror images, you will have to have Magic Missile as one of your abilities if you want to use it.

    Some examples of how these items can be used in sets: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/145450678

    I know that all runes are boring, but it puts these abilities in a usable spot. Mirrior images if they do 2-4x your damage and there are 5 of them, that means a 20x multiplier (ish didn't think too much of it, if someone wants to please explain below).

    Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Zimmik
    [link] [comments]

    I was part of the Haters when Immortal got announced, but the game’s idea slowly grew on me over time, but there’s one thing I cannot get over... why it has to be the boring Diablo 3 classes instead of D2 or just a Mixt of both

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    If it's to be set between both games, why not cater to both audiences by have both game specific classes

    Like Druid, Amazon, paladin, assassin

    I really disliked D3 and not only the storyline but also how boring those new classes were

    If it's not on release, I hope they bring Classic classes to the game later

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    Need help defeating butcher torment X

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:59 PM PST

    If anyone on Xbox could help I'd be so grateful

    My name is CousinClay

    submitted by /u/Antique-Mission-8368
    [link] [comments]

    Where are my Diablo 1 saves?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I have Diablo 1 classic version 1.00

    i noticed that there is a file in my game's folder called single_0.sv, is that the save file of my character?

    submitted by /u/AhmedHassen108
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else seen such a small Catacombs Level 3?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:38 PM PST

    I want vanilla Diablo 3

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    I might get some hate for this post but I want vanilla D3. I understand how over time, the changes that they made happened but the vanilla game was difficult and required you to play with caution. It made loot at all levels feel important and it had a proper loot grind.

    It wasn't perfect and the auction house was a joke. There was definitely some nerfing needed early but I would love for them to re-release vanilla. At the moment, everyone is just waiting for D4, D3 isn't scratching that itch anymore. They obviously aren't going to be doing ant signicifant developement on D3 so if you aren't creating new content, then why not release an older version of the game?

    They did it with WoW but the early versions of WoW were desired by the fans. I doubt anyone else is calling for vanilla D3, maybe I was the only one who had fun with it?

    submitted by /u/MerciaForever
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - February 08, 2021

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for solo/beginner?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    I want to pick between necro, barbarian and crusader, any tips?

    submitted by /u/tuto170
    [link] [comments]

    Pacifist Crusader Story Playthrough

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:03 AM PST

    I will stream a playthrough of the Diablo III campaign with a crusader, the catch being, im not allowed to use any attacks that dead damage. For that (sorry if that makes it invalid, im pretty new to diablo) I played a bit and lvled my crusader up to 10 and got some basic thorns on him. I would also apreciate any kind of advice from more experienced players, because my experience is limited to completing Acts I - IV with a Barbarian once.

    Not at all necessarry, but if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/leagueoffixel

    submitted by /u/xXLeagueOfFixelXx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment