• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Diablo Any ideas of how I can sneakily buy this game for my friend?

    Diablo Any ideas of how I can sneakily buy this game for my friend?


    Any ideas of how I can sneakily buy this game for my friend?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Basically Diablo 3 is one of my favorite games. My friend and I use to play on Xbox, but his stopped working, but we both have a gaming PC. I have Diablo 3 on both platforms. The problem is he is currently a bit down on his luck. I have no problem buying the game for him. The problem is he has a good bit of pride and there's no way he would accept it if he knew I paid for it. Any believable stories about how I could have come across an additional copy which I could give him?

    submitted by /u/BrokeBoiForLife
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2: Merger May Make the Remake a Reality

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Just beat Diablo 3, now what?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    So I beat diablo 3 and dlc for the first time on a crusader and now I'm wondering what do I do now? I see there are dailies like emissaries in wow, is it worth it do to those? I guess what I should ask is, is there a greater goal for me to work towards in the post game or is it just grind?

    submitted by /u/WilhelmTheOkay
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 188 Guide with Map

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Refund/Decline a gift that's already owned?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    Hey guys, I gifted a copy of Diablo to my friend. We found out the purchase won't be processed for at least 24 hours, so he decided to buy the game himself and I just send him the money.

    I tried to request a refund on the same day but the ticket said "There was an error while processing your request. Please submit a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters". I tried again and the same error occurred so I told my friend to just decline the gift when he receives it.

    Now, 2 weeks later, my friend tells me there's no option to decline the gift, it's just sitting in his account pending. I tried to request a refund again but now the automated response is telling me the refund period has passed...

    What should I do to get my refund? I submitted another ticket regarding this situation but I'm worried it'll just be another useless automated response.

    Tried posting in /r/blizzard but the moderator bot removed it, telling me to submit a support ticket...

    submitted by /u/bippityserver
    [link] [comments]

    Bringing back the dead...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Dead enemies..bosses..butchers. .leoric..while I love the diablo series what irks me is how they keep bringing back classic bosses...even in immortal game play and trailer you see baal, leoric..again...farseer etc.. anyone feel the same??? Maybe it makes sense story wise..but the story to 3 I felt they could have gotten farther into a darker direction

    submitted by /u/digitaldiarrhea-
    [link] [comments]

    Afraid of the remake

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    It's been a year (in three days) since Warcraft III: Reforged was launched, and the game barely has been updated, one of the things I'm most afraid of is not being able to play ladder in the old client because they will make it obsolete; is there an unofficial ladder outside battle.net integrated into Diablo II client?

    What do you expect from the remake? any thoughts, wishes or fears?

    submitted by /u/daisyKutter
    [link] [comments]

    What Events are coming up that have a potential for a reveal

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Just wondering if there are any game or blizzard related things coming that they could theoretically reveal d2 remake if they were in fact working on it

    submitted by /u/TheX135
    [link] [comments]

    Should I do a vanilla or get a couple of mods for sake of quality of life for my first play though?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Never played 2. I own it and have it downloaded, base game and lord of destruction. Thought I should play it but I don't know if I should go completely vanilla or see if there mods that would make playing it easier as in controls or little annoying things.

    submitted by /u/AcrobaticAd8926
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the ini tweak setting "hardware class" does?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I was getting some FPS and stuttering issues in Diablo 3, so after some Googling I read about a fix on the PCGamingWiki which says to change Hardware class from 4 to either 1 or 2 in "D3Prefs.ini". This did get rid of the stuttering and boosted my FPS, but what does it do exactly? Can't seem to find any information on it.

    submitted by /u/Zedaso
    [link] [comments]

    Testing different kinds of wall transparency in Diablo 1 (DevilutionX)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - January 25, 2021

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment