• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Diablo What damage type is sweeping win with PoJ

    Diablo What damage type is sweeping win with PoJ


    What damage type is sweeping win with PoJ

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Pretty basic question but I can't find an answer anywhere. What damage type is sweeping wind when yiu get access to all runes, since each one converts the damage to a different element?

    submitted by /u/lostwoods95 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Theorycraft help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I'm not much of a theorycrafter, so as title says, looking for help.
    I'm trying for the tankiest necro possible, zdps style(non-meta) that is possible. If you have ideas, please drop a d3planner link.
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/pezjunkie01 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please (Ambo's Pride)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    If anyone has a spare lying around in their stash I would very much appreciate a handout. I feel like I do nothing with this waste set. I am playing seasonal. If someone comes through, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/KillforThor to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Set gear problems

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I've been grinding for like 2 days now doing rifts and greater rifts and I still haven't gotten a single piece of set gear. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Sirgrapethethird to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    New level 70 Crusader build

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Hey I'm new to Diablo and have just gotten to level 70 with my crusader. What is a good build/ set to use while I'm looking for the akkhan set?

    submitted by /u/Galaxyjello to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    I'm new to Diablo 3 and I was wondering if I should be killing enemies slowly in hard mode. I know it's hard mode but it seems a little too slow to kill enemies. I'm currently level 41 and I've got a bow that says it deals 171.6 dmg. The only way I'm getting through is mainly my skills so I would love some help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheAnxietyGhost to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment