• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Diablo Diablo PC! The green will switch to red when Diablo 4 comes out.

    Diablo Diablo PC! The green will switch to red when Diablo 4 comes out.


    Diablo PC! The green will switch to red when Diablo 4 comes out.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Patch 2.6.8 Now Live

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Diablo 4 One More Inventory Concept

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Best build to solo conquests in S20?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:24 AM PST

    This season's conquest combination is the hardest I've seen in years, and might actually be the hardest. I've done them all at some point, but I really want to avoid doing conquests that need multiple builds/characters ever again if I can help it. No hardcore, either. So now I need a build or at least class that can solo both Curses and Boss Mode. I've only ever done Boss Mode with chicken WD, and Curses with Hammerdin and WoL monk. Is WoL fast enough for Boss Mode with average luck? I'm not up-to-date on which builds are best with the cube change in S20, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Serrishtar
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 03/03/20

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    So, I decided to play other arpgs as I wait

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PST

    And I have to say... Grim Dawn is pretty awesome.

    I think Diablo team should really consider some systems and itemization similar to Grim Dawn.

    First of all, the world is pretty cool... You want to explore because you have good rewards. There's secret rooms, there's shrines that gives you points, unique monsters. Of course I'm not at end game but the first play through I can say is pretty amazing.

    The combat is the weak spot, and I don't think Diablo has a problem on this issue.

    And the most important: the itemization! It's just nice, has a lot of personality and diversity... As I said I'm not at end game but I'm always happy during gameplay finding something new and almost everytime I have to make a decision because it's not obvious and it's not just "bigger DPS".

    Anyway... Everyone should play it! And the devs should take notes. There's a lot of good things in Diablo 1, 2 and 3, in POE and Grim Dawn... No escuses to make a shallow game.

    submitted by /u/bvgross
    [link] [comments]

    Do yall think so of the music in act V was inspired by BioShock??? Take a listen some time. They sound alike.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PST

    If u played BioShock and diablo 3

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question — don't upvote!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PST

    How do I convert just SOME of my Veiled Crystals to Reusable Parts in the Cube?

    I don't want to use the 'Fill' option as this will add ALL my materials. I just want to add a few hundred.

    submitted by /u/FINGER_BUN
    [link] [comments]

    How can Blizzard reconcile the two ways of understanding Diablo?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I've been reading this forum for a couple of years, and there's something I have always wondered. I have seen time after time two positions about what should Diablo be.

    1- The majority of the playerbase, and specially younger players who started with Diablo 3 and are fans of ARPGs as a genre. They love the fast-paced, simple gameplay where all you have to do is running around mowing down screens of monsters and looting. Grinding is what they love the most and for them these are the core aspects of Diablo, that should be kept at any cost. They may want more build diversity, better grind system, or QoL improvements, but overall they really like Diablo 3 playability.

    2- The minority of the playerbase, and specially older players who started with Diablo 1 and are fans of the more striking features Diablo had in its beginnings. They love when the game is athmospheric, tense and ominous, and prefer a slower gameplay where the sense of danger is evident and you can't just kill everything at sight efortlessly. Many of these players, because they're older or because they gave up on Diablo when D3 didn't meet their expectations and gravitated towards different franchises like Dark Souls, have little presence here, but you can still read them from time to time.

    I wonder what would be the middle ground between these two mostly antagonic positions. Will Diablo 4 achieve it somehow?

    submitted by /u/Interceptor88LH
    [link] [comments]

    How can I downgrade from 1.14 to 1.13?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Everything I find online is old and no longer works.

    submitted by /u/Furrystomper420
    [link] [comments]

    D4 PVP system

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I really enjoyed diablo IIs PVP system and played it often. Diablo 3 I tried but never had any enjoyment in it. Overall that being said both games paid bare minimum PVP effort by blizzard. Diablo 2s pvp system was sheer luck that people enjoyed it.

    In Diablo 4 I would love to see CTF, Zone control, attack a base. A 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 tournament. Some kind of actual game to play. Adding in ladders and rewards could make PVP popular and fun again.

    What is your guys opinion about PVP what would you enjoy seeing or playing?

    submitted by /u/Attonements
    [link] [comments]

    I bought Diablo 3 for 360 to play through the game myself since I had played a few minutes with my friend back in 2014. I saw a message about linking my Battle.net account with Xbox Live to receive a Legendary gift, but I never received one. Same message is there after restarting the game too. Help?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PST

    All the details are in the title.

    submitted by /u/otuhin94o
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 2.6.8 Now Live

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Was excited to play wizard this season but now I've lost all enthusiasm

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Will preface this with the simple fact that I am not great at mathematics but even I can see that the numbers (Mason!) don't work for the Typhoons Veil set.

    They halved two multiplicative damage sources and added around 8% to the set (12000% total going to 13000% total)

    This means that LoD will be able to outdo the sets potential when using the Mammoth Hydra and other fire% damage items, and the greater rift pushing capacity for both Typhoons Veil and LoD will be much lower and the set in general will not be fun to play especially since there is no speed variant.

    I while ago I posted what I would change in the set to improve it vs LOD and here is that post:

    After playing with the Witchdoctor on PTR it inspired me on how I would fix Wizard in a way that is easy to implement for the current staff working on the game.

    It is difficult to balance the set in a fun way vs the LOD variant, just giving the set extra damage is good but not perfect and doesn't fix its other shortcomings. What I would propose is that after casting hydra you get your own personalised hydra that floats above your head and it attacks and casts like a normal hydra but of course it is mobile. This hydra is timed (say it lasts for 30-60 seconds after casting hydra) and takes on any of the multi headed runes but does not add to the grand total of 10 hydra heads for the damage and toughness buff of the set.

    How will this help ? Mostly it will allow the wizard to move and still do damage so a T16 build would actually work (current TV is so laboriously slow its a pain to play on T16 and you literally cannot play it in a group at all) the set bonus could even increase the damage of your personalised hydra while you are moving to counter the damage bonus of channeling items which buff your placed on the ground standard hydras. This would make for farm more engaging gameplay that outdoes the LOD variant simply due to its new set mechanic.

    This was obviously inspired by the spirit barrage Manitou rune that floats above you and does damage. It would be awesome if the wizard themselves changed into a multi headed terror beast with 6 Wizard heads spitting Hydra like attacks but with the limited team it would simply be easier to theft the Manitou coding and animation and replace it with a Hydra model instead (incidentally the "losing a head" animation uses a witchdoctor animation set which is pretty fun.

    Simple terms, let the Typhoons Veil set give us an extra hydra that is mobile, a mounted turret that piggybacks a ride on our wizard and spews out damage on enemies unfortunate enough to discover what lies beyond the veil.

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    When deleting a character does thier items go into the stash or are they gone forever???

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I deleted a barb with a skorn axe lvl1 with the game of ease in it. And I wanna know if I can get but back.

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    LF Help HC

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Just started playing again looking for someone to help me run HC mode

    submitted by /u/KrypticFate37
    [link] [comments]

    LOD Start

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PST

    is a LOD start recommend and if so how do you go about doing so efficiently?

    submitted by /u/ZOO___
    [link] [comments]

    My Demon Hunter character called Dextera. We couldn't play that day, so I did the next best thing.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Error receiving Hero list and 3006 time out error.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PST

    haven't been able to get into a game for the last 2 hours due to this. However when trying other servers such as Europe, it works fine and there is no problem. this is only happening on the america server

    submitted by /u/Mrtrenrs
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer corpse lance

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Anyone that can give me some tips on how to play the lance corpse build? How much cdr is needed?

    submitted by /u/dryonkin
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Idea: Band of unjustified greed

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Each time you pick up a pile of gold, your damage is increased by 150%

    OR

    Your damage is multiplied by the last amount of gold picked up

    submitted by /u/jdcrispe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment