• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Diablo To this day, still remains my favourite game of all time

    Diablo To this day, still remains my favourite game of all time


    To this day, still remains my favourite game of all time

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Project Diablo 2 (PD2) - How do we feel about Zealers? I love playing them, personally. Especially with melee splash !! :’)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    The gear grind D2 vs D3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    I was thinking I really hope d4 is more like d2 in this regard. I loved how in d2 since it's more quality over quantity. When you get an rare or unique drop it's that much more thrilling since you will likely use it for at least few levels with some items giving you good mileage for many many levels.

    The newer loot model feels feels so cheap and inauthentic. The current loot grind makes your gear obsolete every few levels. Not to mention all the trash to sift through, salvaging, manufacturing. It's like the creators are like "hey let's take advantage of this neuro-pathway for instant gratification that things like candy crush and ordering stuff instantly from Amazon has exploited and further solidified. Of course I'm making gross generalizations and simplifying our society, but I think you get my point.

    Come on critical thinkers gimme an upvote!

    submitted by /u/Dr0gbasH3AD
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - January 12, 2021

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Book of adria

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Is it good? Have you reread it since d4 announcement and seen any hinted clues. Also link plz.

    submitted by /u/Digital_Diarrhea1
    [link] [comments]

    D4 Ideas "Crafting"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    Crafting

    Crafting has been a part of RPG's since the beginning of time and Diablo has been no stranger to this as well. With D4 being an even larger open world, I am not sure how they are going to handle the crafting aspect, I mean, will there be a Blacksmith in each town? Will we have to go back to 1 main hub town that is the only blacksmith in the world? I don't know.

    But I had a couple ideas, what if you allow the player to do their own crafting? Let us collect the resources while we are out and about, we can go to any town and use a forge and anvil, give us some profession skills (similar to an MMO), and we can craft, trade, or buy from players or vendors. I've always enjoyed crafting in games, collecting the right stuff then creating something myself or a friend can use.

    submitted by /u/ThommyGunn79
    [link] [comments]

    Wings in d3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Hey guys im pretty new to this great game and saw a lot of dudes with wings, are there any cool wings which are easy to get?

    submitted by /u/zest3s
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 not working on win 10

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Diablo 1 not working on win 10

    Hi guys,

    So I decided finally to play Diablo 1 but unfortunatly it doesn't work. I installed 1.09 patch, I got ddraw.dll file and ddraw_settings.ini file in my Diablo 1 directory, I also tried DiabloPatchLoader but It doesnt work either. The problem is when Im launching the game it shows me the black screen and then after 2 seconds the game turns off completely. Any ideas how should I fix it?

    https://preview.redd.it/gf2c8pj3lva61.png?width=1276&format=png&auto=webp&s=85bd11cd66b94dc044d462aa6632c8320b256da1

    submitted by /u/Flashy_View_4481
    [link] [comments]

    D4 Ideas "Player Housing"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Player housing

    This one is more of a Wishlist shot in the dark, but player housing. I've always loved playing games that can immerse me and give me a sense of ownership, something I can come back to and call my own. I played Ultima Online WAY back in the day and I had several houses and I could do whatever I wanted in those, post a vendor to sell my wares, store stuff, etc. I always wished WoW would have added it, but when I played it, that never came. With this game being open world now, it would be cool to have a little area dedicated to player housing, even if it's an instanced area to go to see your own neck of the woods, a place you can invite your friends in and decorate a little bit with your own style. Or even go the route of something like AC:V and give us a plot to create a small town, where we place our Blacksmith, Inn, healer, etc. Again, another idea that is a throwback to classic games and some newer like Monster Hunter and even Torchlight 3.

    submitted by /u/ThommyGunn79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment