• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Diablo Best set dungeon for monk?

    Diablo Best set dungeon for monk?


    Best set dungeon for monk?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    I'm running a monk in full poj gear, and of course there's no set dungeon for her gear. Any suggestions on alternate set? I believe I have all of Inna's and a couple of Sundowko (sp?) pieces. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bookwormlady to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Why manual rend/area damage for whirlrend barb?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    I watched Rhykker's Rend Barb video and he suggests for pushing you should get area damage on some items and then do manual rend attacks every so often to trigger the area damage.

    Does anyone have any comparisons on how well this playstyle does versus just getting more damage instead of area damage and never needing to manual rend?

    submitted by /u/malignant_laughter to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help me powerlevel !

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    I currently main necro, and would like to try WD, whom I never played ! Can you guys please give me a quick PL ? Playing on PC. ID: DaemonXVII#2946

    Thanksss !!!

    submitted by /u/Big_polarbear to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment