• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Diablo D2 Remaster 95% confirmed?

    Diablo D2 Remaster 95% confirmed?


    D2 Remaster 95% confirmed?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Hey folks! Today it was announced that Vicarious Visions is merging with Blizzard. Source.

    They will be "fully dedicated" to Blizzard titles going forward.

    Vicarious Visions was a company owned by Activision that released some Tony Hawk remasters in mid 2020.

    Earlier in 2020, a rumor/leak emerged that Vicarious Visions was working on a Diablo 2 remaster - before the Tony Hawk remasters were announced.

    This is not 100% confirmation of a D2 remaster, but this is an intersection of rumor and fact - a new fact is corroborating an old rumor/leak. I'm excited for Blizzconline.

    submitted by /u/Rhykker
    [link] [comments]

    Insights from Jason Schreier on Diablo 2: Resurrected

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Jason Schreier on Twitter: “Blizzard said today that it's absorbing Vicarious Visions. What it didn't say: - VV has been working on a Diablo II remake - Team 1, Blizzard's "classic team," was quietly dismantled last fall.”

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Diablo 3 clock

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    Can I use a stash mod on b.net?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    The Diablo 2 stash is way too small. Can I use a stash mod on bnet? Do I have have to use mules?

    submitted by /u/NeedsMoreAhegao
    [link] [comments]

    Proper transparency in Diablo 1 (DevilutionX)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Is the event still going on?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:32 PM PST

    If so what are the requirements for achievements for Xbox? I remember I did this last year on the switch and it didn't take too long to get everything I'm just trying to see if anything was different.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I were thinking about getting Diablo 2

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    We just finished Diablo 3 and enjoyed it, and I have heard so many people talking about how Diablo 2 is much better than Diablo 3, so what is the best way to play Diablo 2.

    submitted by /u/ProbeGang
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 voice actor?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Does anyone know who voices the monk in the Diablo 4 trailer? I was watching the new Sabrina season on Netflix and noticed that the guy who plays Ambrose sounds just like that monk. I can't seem to find anything online unfortunately :/

    submitted by /u/xxwerdxx
    [link] [comments]

    [EU] New (a little confused) player: hi!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    After I think years of hesitation (reads: I've been a cheapskate) I finally got Diablo 3.

    I'm so hooked on the game that I'm doing all the seasonal achievements and need someone who might guide me through the 3 Conquests which might probably be the hardest one to get.

    I'm lvl.70 Witch Doctor Mundunugu's set. I only need one item and my character is ready. I mean if you don't count gems maxed at lvl.150, the extra perk you put in the Cube I think once the item is Ancient?
    Lol sorry few things are very unclear to me.

    I can easily do Torment XIV rifts solo so hope I would be useful enough to grind a few things with you!
    As we speak, I'm already trying to hunt a few Necromancer items as it'll probably be the second class I'm going to play.

    Sorry if I'm squeezing many things in one but I was also wondering once the season is over, all the items go to the Non-Seasonal chest, ok, this bit is unclear to me.
    That means I need to restart the character from absolute zero? NOTHING stays to help you through it, correct? It might be a bit disappointing if so.

    And that brings me to the ultimate question: I'm so so tempted to get Diablo II and I already know you'll say I gotta do it but graphics put me off a bit not gonna lie.
    Do you get used to it after a while? Is it true that will be remastered? Did people owning the original W3 got the Reforged for free so that might be a future investment?

    Regardless, I might already be a fanboy and the baby Cain's book Pet is something I strongly need in my life.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HeisinParties
    [link] [comments]

    Do Wiz Spike Gloves exist anymore?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I remember playing back in the day and having multiple godly chars until my brother and his friend jacked almost all my stuff and I ended up quitting. (15 years ago). Those were the days. They just added Ubers. Such fun times. I remember having a pair of these gloves and they were the first thing they took.

    submitted by /u/DiminishedDiablo
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 necro 1h+oh vs 2h

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Is it better to have a 1 hand and off hand or a 2 hand for a necromancer?

    submitted by /u/Demonicfart666
    [link] [comments]

    New Player About to Hit 70 and I am in Love!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    I apologize because I have to go on sort of a rant. I know this game had a rocky start and I'm like almost a decade late to the party... but I just wanted to give credit where credit is due:

    Blizzard... you made one hell of a game!

    I wasn't really expecting to enjoy this anywhere near as much as I am currently... and perhaps those "low expectations" are partly to blame... but I am seriously immersed in this.

    The story, the characters, the lore, the combat, the loot, crafting, enchanting, all of it is just... so expertly crafted and polished that I can't help but wonder why literally everyone under the sun isn't still playing this game. And that's coming from a hardcore former Diablo 1 & 2 + Lords of Destruction veteran... with nearly 15 years of experience playing Diablo 2. I'm also someone who is more or less burned out on video games and have had a really difficult time getting into anything as of late.

    Anyway... I didn't want to make this rant too long, but let me just say that I'm looking forward to getting into the endgame/doing the seasonal/online stuff, hardcore mode, etc. I'm currently running a Demon Hunter and doing a solo/single player PT, but once I've beaten the game I'll move onto experience the rest. My only gripe with the game so far is not letting me increase the difficulty above "Expert" until Act IV, because I was seriously rolling mobs with my eyes closed.

    9.5 out of 10 easily.

    submitted by /u/NoBreeches
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinnion

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Have they made diablo 3 for more casual players its way too easy legendarys drop just too easy no inventory tetris even your stats are automaticly set

    submitted by /u/SirMakke
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrael Fan-Art Wings Redux 2019(2021)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Tyrael Fan-Art Wings Redux 2019(2021)

      

    deviantART - twitter - artstation - bnet

      

    I originally worked on this piece in my spare time. I didn't realize it had already been 2 years. Time flew a mobile game was memed at and also like since then and also Diablo IV's Cinematic By Three They Come was yet to be revealed.

      

    One day I just decided hmm I wonder if I got better at Adobe CS3 since I last made a fan art piece. I know I still have a long ways to go but hey experimenting is always great.
      
    So I decided to retry the Wings Tyrael has and see if I can make any kind of neat effects with them and make them more wispy vs the 2010 version I also am super proud of.


      
    Tyrael Fan Art 2010 - Line Art by Holyknight3000
         
    Tyrael 2010 Final Version A by Holyknight3000
      
    Tyrael 2010 Final Version B by Holyknight3000
      
    White by Holyknight3000


      

    I also did a really old free-handed ball-point pen version of him as well. It's not great but I still dig it.

      

    Tyrael Pen Art by Holyknight3000
      

    I hope you enjoy this piece even a little bit. It was meant to show progress personally and I thought it'd be neat sharing.

      

    Let me know what you think.
      

    Tyrael & Diablo 2/3/Immortal (C) Blizzard
    Fan Art by Me

    submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
    [link] [comments]

    If RE can do inventory items with different sizes in the inventory, so can D4

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    That struggle of choosing right items to fit them into your inventory while on the field is something I really miss from D2.

    Resident Evil had it on a whole different level with limited consumables adding to difficulty and immersion of the game. I really like that they are sticking to their core elements even now with new games. I am thinking that if D4 creators are considering to introduce more difficulty and horror elements, they could also look up some ideas from games like this.

    It doesn't have to be exactly same as D2, but D3 had it too dumbed down. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Divine__Comedy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment