• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Diablo Obnoxious noob question

    Diablo Obnoxious noob question


    Obnoxious noob question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Just finished leveling up to 70, working on paragon & rifts now. My brother told me that there's a full set of armor once you hit level 70 for a seasonal character. He plays PC, I'm on PS4, for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere. There's no reward section in my inventory bag, & it also don't get my rift rewards. What could I be doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/LouisiePouf to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon is best for Monk?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Hey guys. Right now I am using Vengeful Wind and a primal Butcher's Sickle. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mannyboiblue to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Darklight in cube for Valor build

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I have a Darklight in my cube for my Valorsader. I thought this would be good since it casts Fists twice for 1000% damage along with wielding Fate of the Fell for two rays on Fury. I do not see Darklight used in any other builds at all. Am I missing something? I was thinking maybe this is why I do not get the 1% DR Stack from the 4 piece bonus since its "casting" and not "Hitting" I am not sure

    submitted by /u/Vorrineq25 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon/s to use?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    How high can pestilence set push in GR?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Playing my bone spear necro throughout the season ive often seen the shade that uses corpse lance, i know the shades scale with your character and all but is it possible to piece a pestilence build above or at least somewhat equal to how the shade performs. Played pestilence in the past and really enjoyed it but always felt squishy compared to masquerade or LoD builds, even so seeing the shade makes me want to revisit that playstyle/build.

    submitted by /u/Soul114 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment