• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Diablo New player can’t find lut socks

    Diablo New player can’t find lut socks


    New player can’t find lut socks

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Level 70 seasonal. Definitely had a pair I got rid of.

    Main component missing in my build. Am I too high of a level to get them from kadala?

    Should I just keep running GR and pray?

    submitted by /u/Galacticsurveyor to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit level 70, don’t know where to start

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    I am a beginner to all the concepts in Diablo 3 and just hit level 70 with my necromancer (not seasonal). I don't know where to start. Where do I allocate paragon points? What build should I go for (what is good for beginners)? How do rifts work?

    If someone can explain these things to me that would be great.

    submitted by /u/arct009 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Bone Spear build extremely ineffective: what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Hi everyone! First time posting here :).

    I believe I've essentially completed the Bone Spear build from icy veins (but no augments yet), including paying attention to the item stat priorities: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/400886182.

    However, I find it to be both extremely squishy and dealing very low damage. What I mean by this is that I get almost killed by random whites at T16 while doing bounties and I'm dying around 6-7 times at GR100 (in a group with Barb, Monk and DH, all of which power through enemies. (Note that we only play in group but very casually, so everyone is using solo pushing builds as of yet). I am also running out of Essence constantly, which forces me to approach enemies closer for Grim Scythe and gets me even more in harm's way. I was very much looking forward to enjoying this build but I'm actually hating it at the moment!

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Teeteto04 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon/s to use?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Which weapon is best for Monk?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Hey guys. Right now I am using Vengeful Wind and a primal Butcher's Sickle. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mannyboiblue to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment