• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Diablo Just started the game, is it POSSIBLE to play the game using melee Witch Doctor?

    Diablo Just started the game, is it POSSIBLE to play the game using melee Witch Doctor?


    Just started the game, is it POSSIBLE to play the game using melee Witch Doctor?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    I'm in the middle of the cathedral and so far I've been doing just fine using my actual melee weapon on an unequipped spell slot in conjunction with my actual skills. Am I eventually going to hit a plateau with this method, or could I feasibly play the game this way? I like having a basic melee attack, and just holding a sword and using a blowpipe makes me feel like a nerd.

    submitted by /u/KaizergidorahXi
    [link] [comments]

    Studio Head Of Vicarious Visions Promoted To EVP Of Development At Blizzard

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Diablo on PS1

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Does it hold up?

    I'm brand new to the series and I know the PC experience is probably the best, just curious what the prevailing opinion on the PS1 version is.

    submitted by /u/sam11stern
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo throwback trivia

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Such great memories came up as I was playing this Quiz. After so many years of not playing this game, still managed to answer every question.

    https://quizgame.guru/diablo-ii-ultimate-quiz/

    submitted by /u/GameKame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment