• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Diablo Diablo Immortal Technical Alpha In-Depth Developer Feedback

    Diablo Diablo Immortal Technical Alpha In-Depth Developer Feedback


    Diablo Immortal Technical Alpha In-Depth Developer Feedback

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    New class might be announced at BlizzCon. Will it be Necromancer? Discussion

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    We all pretty much know there is going to be a new class reveal for Diablo 4 at Blizzcon in a little over a month. A lot of people believe it will be Necromancer. I am inclined to agree with the presence of Lilith and Rathma. There is evidence to support this. will it be true? Or will we get other classes like Crusader, Witch Doctor, Amazon and Monk? Let me know your thoughts

    https://youtu.be/hKrKZE1GtsM

    submitted by /u/RimedGaming
    [link] [comments]

    I used to farm Anni charms and run 6 bots using VMWare on my computer

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I used to play D2 like a madman 10-15 years ago. I want to write these down for historical records.

    Back then, we had a group on D2jsp where we farmed Anni charms. We each brought 6-7 SoJs. So if we had a group of 8 people, we'd have 50 or so SoJs needed to pop DClone. At the start of farming, we give our SoJs to the organizer. The organizer then tells us the IP address we were going to pop that night. Next, everyone starts running their bots to automatically create/join private games with that IP.

    I think I ran 15-16 bots at that time. After 1-2 hours, I usually got 10-12 games with the matching IP. Next, the organizer sells enough SoJs to pop Dclone on that IP. When DClone pops, I join each game my bots found with a Smiter, kill Dclone, get Anni. We'd then sell those Anni charms on D2jsp. I also remembered that the group members agreed to set a minimum price for the charms so we don't cause the price to plummet too fast. There you go. Collusion in D2 Anni pricing.

    Back when we couldn't run multiple D2 windows on the same Windows OS, I downloaded VMWare, installed Windows 6 times, and ran 6 bots on my computer. It was like Christmas every morning to see what my bots found. The most lucrative time to do this was at the beginning of the ladder reset. You basically make a Sorc, find decent gear ASAP, then run a bot on it. Repeat.

    submitted by /u/senttoschool
    [link] [comments]

    Project Diablo 2 (PD2) - Max Block/Frost Nova Cold Sorc Most OP Build !?!?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    PD2 GIVEAWAY come say hi everyone

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Whats the current fastest builds for farming T16 or EXP farming Grifts?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Also how does the fastest WD build compare to the main meta builds? I've been gone for a few years.

    Also playing HC if that matters

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Theehollowknight
    [link] [comments]

    Is this something that can be fixed? Or...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Howdy players,

    So I just recently downloaded D2 again and figured I'd check out what's happening in the Battle.net section. As I tried to log in (Username/password), I couldn't log in, because...

    My password was too long and didn't fit in the box.

    Are there any workarounds? Do I have to just straight up change my password?

    Thanks in advance.

    (P.S. will I find D2 servers there/be able to play with others or is the game dead?)

    submitted by /u/HooliganLV
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Diablo IV aesthetics kept like this set

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    From the recent datamined sets from D:I, this one called my attention:

    https://www.diablonext.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/diablo-immortal-barbaro-armaduras-8-1024x596.jpg

    This is how I'd love D4 to look like. Austere, raw, without colourful shinny horns and red spikes all around every high level set. This feels as a human fighting against the hordes of Hell, and not a Power Ranger.

    Now, I can understand the need of adding some more flavour to give variety and deepness to each class background and theme. But, to my taste, this appearance inspires MUCH more brutality than any neon-red infernal set.

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Version 1.2 of my mod "Diablo 2 RG9" is out!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    I made a small update to my mod: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo2RG9Mod/ , https://drive.google.com/file/d/17l7-r568B2EVMkXScoYIxZwosFw_TW3U/view?usp=sharing

    The patch changes:

    - Added a horadric cube recipe for token of absolution, and for each key (see "horadric cube.pdf").

    - Akara got her gem/rune license removed. There are now other vendors selling gems/runes (see "vendors.pdf").

    -- This balances the game as one can no longer easily create good runewords like spirits at the start of nightmare, or zod-runewords at the start of hell.

    - Nerfed the "Time" runeword by making it a six-socketed runeword (stats are the same, see "runewords.pdf").

    -- The +7 skills together with +3 natural resistance is extremely good and is easily one of the best runewords in the game!

    submitted by /u/EirianOdalis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment