• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 52, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 52, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 52, 2020

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 52] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Best Tempest Rush Rune

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Whats the beat Tempest Rush rune? I always thought the movement speed one but diablo4.fansites recommends the explosion one (middle one - sry my game isnt in english).

    Why is that?

    Thanks in advance - ima go sleep so answers coming from me will take a while haha. Enjoy and good luck farming

    PS I hope formatting is okay, im on mobile

    submitted by /u/AGamerWithFriends to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on hydra pushing/speed farming

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Currently running typhon veil frost hydra and i have 2 questions.

    Current build: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/540903334

    1. Im Currently stuck GR 100, with unity i can push to 103. But i dont really want to rely on unity cause i usually play with a friend. How do i improve my current build?

    2. Is there a way i can adapt my current build to a speed farming one? Ideally i would like to incorporate sage's set, gold wrap, avarice band and broken crown. I managed to fit them all into tal tasha set but its too weak to clear T16 rifts. If i were to use the typon veil set, do i drop fragment of destiny, serpent sparker or winter flurry?

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Am i just THAT unlucky?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Am i just unlucky as hell or something iss wrong? I'm trying to complete my GoD build (currently only 3 items away) and i can't, for the love of god, find Restraint (Bastion of Will set ring). I'm doing absolutely everything, trying my luck in Cube's transformation, Blood Shards exchange and countless GRs and missions. I dropped something about 20 Focus' through all the farming but simply NO Restraints. I can't find Valla's Bequest and Depth Diggers as well, but i wasn't looking for them specifically for now, so I don't mind it. I was thinking maybe somethings wrong in Switch version (that I'm currently palying on), but can't find anything. Do i need to just be persistent, or something is really wrong?

    submitted by /u/kluczykik to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Primal Ancient Dawn. Which build would benefit most from it?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Currently running this GoD build except I'm running Squirts instead of FoT. https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-hungering-arrow-build-with-god

    Is there a better build suited for a Primal Ancient Dawn?

    submitted by /u/iaminfamy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    My little DH :)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment