• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Diablo RoS down, Necromancer DLC to go

    Diablo RoS down, Necromancer DLC to go


    RoS down, Necromancer DLC to go

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    My partner drew this for Christmas! Happy holidays from the nexus :)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Season 22, GR 140 HCEU daemon hunter, Rank 3

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Few questions from a Noob that just reached lv 70 with WD on Diablo 3

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Does extracting a new legendary item effect overwrites the previous one if it is in the same cathegory? (Weapon, helmet etc)

    What are the most fun builds that you came across (mainly ones that use more than a single damaging skill) for Int characters?

    Do paragons levels matter too much for ok clearing times in Rifts?

    If I complete the Season Track with my WD but open up the rewards with a different Season Char, which set armor will I get?

    Thanks in advance and have a great 2021!

    submitted by /u/zerozark
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 LoD Twister

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Quick question for you guys that I can't seem to find an answer for elsewhere.

    I'm not seeing any Elemental Exposure stacks. I have cold damage on my main hand, Storm Armour (Power of the Storm) and Arcane Torrent (Flame Ward) so I should be seeing three stacks of EE.

    Am I still getting the damage buff although the icon doesn't appear?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/ph0t0k
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 & PS5 crossplay

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Me and my friend are trying to play Diablo 3 together. He's on PS4 and I'm on PS5.

    I can join my PS5 friends but my friend on PS4 cant join, and when he invites it says "network unavailable please try again later"

    Just wanted to confirm if its actually Crossgen and its a network error or is it not supported

    submitted by /u/noohshab
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean to make a hero seasonal in Diablo 3?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Should I choose that or just go with normal hero

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    How to I use melee weapons I’m Diablo 3?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    I keep finding weapons and I equip them but I'm not sure how to use them. I am a necromancer so I don't really need to know right now but I will like to know for my later characters

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    How to play Diablo 2?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Hello! Looking for something new to play, use to love D2 and I recall people saying there was a way to play it online with an active player base, what was it called?

    submitted by /u/Evil__Jeff22
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 184 Guide with Maps

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    So now I did a Blackthorne's Greater Rift on 135 with Necro and zBarb

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    [D3] Farming Necro Sets

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Sorry if this is a dumb question. I know you can get the seasonal rewards only once, but I started a second seasonal char (Necro) and want to play the masquerade set. Do I have so obtain it via farming? What's the best? GR? I already played a few days and got all other sets almost complete but not a single item of the masquerade set. Am I just incredibly unlucky? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/snackmanjesse
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - December 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment