• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 184 Guide with Level Maps - Bone Spear

    Diablo Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 184 Guide with Level Maps - Bone Spear


    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 184 Guide with Level Maps - Bone Spear

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Primal Fjord Cutter - what to re-roll?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I started this season running a Frenzy barb but then was lucky enough to get a primal Fjord to drop. So, switched to a Slam build and am so glad I did as it is super fun to play. Anyway, what should I roll on my Fjord?

    Current rolls:

    1560-1940 Cold damage1000 Strength1000 Vitality10% chance to freeze on hit10% CDRSocket (via ramaldi's)

    Maybe roll Vit off for Area Damage? What is the ideal vitality range for a Seismic Slam barb?

    submitted by /u/riversub to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Frost Nova with Bone Chill a viable support strategy?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I'm just looking into interesting (extremely non-meta, janky) frost builds and noticed that the Bone Chill rune gives a pure 33% damage bonus, presumably from all sources, to enemies that are frozen by Frost Nova. This implies you could just teleport around a GR with high movespeed freezing stuff for your group to kill, and since they are Frozen the 33% bonus presumably stacks with the bonus damage of Bane of the Trapped.

    I guess the build would also have Slow Time/Time Warp for the 15% dmg bonus inside the bubble.

    Has this been a thing in the past or am I tripping and its garbage ?

    submitted by /u/inzru to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Sets > LoN > LoD?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    I am posting this here because no one responded to me in the general diablo 3 subreddit, and since it contains wizard specific info I thought I would try it here.

    I started playing this game 2 months ago- no prior experience with Diablo. I am playing a seasonal Wizard and I have the Typhon set that came with Haedrigs Gift. I use IcyVeins to follow guidelines for builds on there. I am currently following the Frost Hydra build, which is based on the Typhon set.

    According to IcyVeins, the Frost Hydra build is mid-tier, whereas the LoD Mammoth Hydra build is top-tier. I am currently on GR95, and that's my ceiling for the moment. I don't have the dps to go further (Paragon 700). So I thought, aside from upgrading my legendaries to ancients, that I would start collecting stuff for the mammoth build- it uses the same skills, just different items.

    My friend who introduced me to Diablo basically says that this is very weird- he says that LoD is only good until you get a set and that sets are always stronger than LoD. If anything, I should use LoN because that is better than LoD.

    So what is the deal here? Is this class dependent? My friend doesn't play wizard so maybe the Set > LoN > LoD hierarchy doesn't apply to wizards? Or is this not a general rule?

    submitted by /u/agamemn-off to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Barber Craft!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    So i was reforging sacred harvesters had a few ancient upgrades that i wanted to keep, needed more SH's to keep the reforges going so did a few hope of cains and this happened = https://youtu.be/PpjUt9uWkv0

    Just unbelievable , the luck the last few days has been OP

    Incoming aug then big wd pushes inc soon! :D

    submitted by /u/Bigdaddyden76 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Question about GoD set 2pieces

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to DH and it seems like my Strafe doesn't apply my Momentum, I have to left clic to apply those 20stacks and then Strafe again. I'm playing the regular GoD set available on Diablofans, IcyVeins, Judgehype, Ladder etc

    Thanks for helping a new DH 🙂

    submitted by /u/ag9k to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Currently playing GoD DH and have managed to do a GR100 in about 10 minutes. I know its not the best, but also not the absolute worst. Im going to link my setup. Id love to hear some tips on what I can do to push up to higher greater rifts. Most of my stuff is ancient (not all of it), and I still havent been able to find a good enough flavor of time.
    All advice welcome! Thanks ahead of time ^_^
    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/774444025

    submitted by /u/majahun1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment