• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Diablo Primal Yang

    Diablo Primal Yang


    Primal Yang

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Hey all! Just found a primal yang and was wondering if the only build it's good for is the speed run build? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/desert0mirage to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    My Wizard is a SPASTIC CASTER!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    When you use Shame of Delsere and Fragment of Destiny together and cast magic Missile, Your wizard looks like they are glitching they are casting so fast. I have yet to do it under the influence of a Speed Pylon. With Wizard Spike and Magic Missile Glacier I freeze everybody then Frozen Orb kills them. I have a hard time not laughing when she cast Magic Missile.

    Edit : here is my build at this time Seasonal Frozen Orb 1.45

    Yes my Xmas present was a Primal Triumvirate.

    submitted by /u/Adventux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a build for non season sweep attack crusader with Rolands Armor?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I play season but I already have a sweep attack crusader non season. Any way I can utilize the full Roland set and not the crimson set? Or can I transmogrify the crimson set to the rolands set pieces? Anyways, anyone have a build? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Build

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Would love a suggestion on a great leveling build. I am already Level 40 but struggle on what's best to use. I am also playing a couch co op! Thank ✌🏻️

    submitted by /u/MamaBeast77 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment