• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Diablo Personal fanart of Imperius - a handpainted 3D bust modeled in Maya and textured in 3DCoat and Photoshop (and lots of other steps in between!)

    Diablo Personal fanart of Imperius - a handpainted 3D bust modeled in Maya and textured in 3DCoat and Photoshop (and lots of other steps in between!)


    Personal fanart of Imperius - a handpainted 3D bust modeled in Maya and textured in 3DCoat and Photoshop (and lots of other steps in between!)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Personally, I think sticking to "fan-favorite" classes will just make the series with stagnate and invite unfair comparisons

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I feel like I'm probably in the minority here, but I think the idea of trying to adhere to "fan-favorite classes" is actively harmful to the series.

    I think evolving those concepts is great, and there are obviously certain archetypes that are going to be difficult to get away from. You're always going to want a caster, and there's certainly nothing wrong with the Wizard or Sorcerer. And for a summoner class, Necromancer was clearly iconic in D2.

    And to be clear, I think D3's classes were a little too "colorful" for the franchise of Diablo.

    But when looking at the three classes already revealed for D4, I've honestly been a little concerned. They feel way too familiar. I initially thought the Druid might be cool, because when I first saw it, I kind of wondered if it would be more a fusion of Barbarian and Druid, which some of the Lore kind of indicated that perhaps the two disciplines were once much closer.

    But I see a lot of people asking for the Necromancer again for D4, asking for the Amazon again, and I just think... "I want something new to fall in love with".

    I get that there are certain roles that will always need to be filled -- melee, caster, and usually some kind of "archer" -- but it would be nice to get some more nuanced options, than just "hey, check out your old favorites again!".

    Again, maybe it's just me.

    submitted by /u/Jcorb
    [link] [comments]

    Content Creators Gathering in Westmarch

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls, and Necro DLC on sale until January 4

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Diablo 4 and consoles...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    There was a certain AAA game released this month that was poorly optimized for last gen consoles. The devs confirmed D4 will release on PS4 and Xbox One when it was revealed and I'm wondering if this is still the plan. Obviously there hasn't been any formal announcements from Blizz but I wanted to see what the playerbase thinks. I play all my games on PC but I am genuinely curious. The game is years away and a new console generation just began.

    submitted by /u/Immoral_Truth
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo eternal collection worth buying at the price of £18.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I've completed the game years ago. Never played end game content. I play poe regularly but saw this price. The games years old has it held up well? Is there good end game content ?. Any answers welcome. I appreciate everyone's time.

    submitted by /u/bowdzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid fire/ triple click button on diablo 2?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Anyone know if you can use a gaming mouse with a rapid fire/ triple click setting? Just got my first gaming mouse and this feature works on everything else, just wondering if there's a setting or something I'm missing. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/tashiesan
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 183 Guide with Map and Route

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Primal drop rate?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Does primal drop rate make much of a difference if your on a higher difficulty or is it the same for all difficulties

    submitted by /u/Xytan1997
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo and would like to hear from the playerbase

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I'm new to the Diablo series and have only played Diablo Immortal on the phone after being one of the lucky few to get alpha access. After trying this game out I loved it and thought if I should get Diablo 3. Today the battle net store is having a discount on the game and I'm wondering if it's worth purchasing the eternal collection edition of the game at its current price?

    submitted by /u/Laurie400
    [link] [comments]

    A little tip for diablo immortal

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    It sounds like the game will have a lot of great systems the only problem with it its that its on mobile

    But apperently there is an emulator bluestacks that promises pc diablo immortal with mouse and keyboard so we will see how that goes

    If it works then im pretty hype for immortal at the end of the day its more diablo

    submitted by /u/Headbone11
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - December 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I want to build a lvl 70 Barbarian Whirlwind/Rend build, but I feel very overwhelmed on how to go at it

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I'm trying to get enough armor for this set :

    https://youtu.be/AO3l86IlYxc

    What I don't really understand is how to get all of this gear? I play rifts and bounties, and get cool items, like boots that crash things when you walk into stuff to get an easy speed boost, but that is all random. Is there anyway to concentrate on the items mentioned in the video? Or is it really all luck-based? I'm really enjoying D3 right now but I'm kinda getting discouraged that in order to get high-tier items may be based purely on luck.

    submitted by /u/FalconPaunchhh
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo immortal lore *spoiler*

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Watching streamers play immortal and im confused, we once again meet familiar faces.

    We fight Baal with zulton kulle and Tal Rasha, since when did baal escape the Stone? Why is he Alive all a sudden, thout the Lore would be cannon. And zulton kulle, thought he was dead for a long time before we resurected him in d3?

    This is not the only strange thing, but i just wanna know how they are dealing with all stuffs like this, Will we kill diablo once more aswell?

    submitted by /u/hurzk
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo 2 any similar to tibia?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    I want a multiplayer game where I can farm creatures with other randoms, get higher level, better gear etc. A sanctuary where you can chat with randoms, inspect their gear. Or is it nothing like that?

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment