• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Diablo #1 PS4 Hardcore Season 22 doesn't have Spirit Vessel

    Diablo #1 PS4 Hardcore Season 22 doesn't have Spirit Vessel


    #1 PS4 Hardcore Season 22 doesn't have Spirit Vessel

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Check out the video I recorded minutes ago. Don't try this at home kids!

    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 GoD build, what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I have been playing Diablo (I,II and III) for over 20 years, I love playing diablo games, and I have never been able to get past GR20 with any season armor, so I just decided it was not for me. Same goes with set dungeons, but that is another story... Season 22 I watched most of Rhykkers videos and I decided to try build on and see how far I can go. I went this season with a demon hunter and got the 6-piece GoD set, grab all the gems, cant find the crossbow though, but I have a good one, and I cant go past torment 7 and I cant complete any Greater rift over 27. I would like to see if I can at least make it to torment 13, once in my life time. It seems that if any critter bumps into me, I die instantaneously, if I walk into the blood pools in act V, I die. I created a fresh wizard character and at level12 I can last longer than my demon hunter. If anybody can view my characters profile my tag is slarner#1444. The videos make this build look indestructible, internet sites state this a 130+ GR solo build. I tried to email Rhykker, for his comment. no response. He claims that this build is the best thing to exist since peanut butter and jelly. I am wondering if these builds were created by some one else and he is taking advantage and cashing in the popularity factor. All I am asking for is a little help, that's all.

    Thanks

    Stephen

    submitted by /u/slarner2113 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 51, 2020

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 51] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Barrage Barber explosion DON'T do Area Damage?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I've read this on the MaxRoll.gg guide for the Mundunugu build.

    Keep in mind that if you intend to push to the highest Tiers in solo with this build, it can be extremely RNG dependant. The highroll-potential is extraordinary, meaning you can do extremely well in the good rifts and extremely terribly in the bad rifts. The build itself does not benefit from Area Damage as most others (as The Barber explosion has a proc-coefficient of 0), however it nominally replicates Area Damage with its AoE-explosion in the end.

    Can you guys confirm it?

    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Am i just THAT unlucky?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Am i just unlucky as hell or something iss wrong? I'm trying to complete my GoD build (currently only 3 items away) and i can't, for the love of god, find Restraint (Bastion of Will set ring). I'm doing absolutely everything, trying my luck in Cube's transformation, Blood Shards exchange and countless GRs and missions. I dropped something about 20 Focus' through all the farming but simply NO Restraints. I can't find Valla's Bequest and Depth Diggers as well, but i wasn't looking for them specifically for now, so I don't mind it. I was thinking maybe somethings wrong in Switch version (that I'm currently palying on), but can't find anything. Do i need to just be persistent, or something is really wrong?

    submitted by /u/kluczykik to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment