• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Diablo Newb Barbarian Question

    Diablo Newb Barbarian Question


    Newb Barbarian Question

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    A few weeks ago, I played a challenge rift in which the Barbarian created a ton of cyclones (wirlwinds) around him and plowed through the rift so fast. He was not in any set armor at all, just legendary items. I checked Icy Veins, but only fitment l found set armor ww builds.

    I found that build incredibly fun to play, and don't care about being top tier. If just like to recreate it for the fun factor. Anyone have any idea what skills and gear were likely to have been on it?

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Singing_Wolf to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Re-roll for CDR Advice Needed(Invincilancer, 843 Paragon, currently sitting 58.5 % CDR /w Captain Crimson set).

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Seismic Slam visual bug?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    I've played a barbarian here and there throughout the years since Diablo 3 released, and Seismic Slam was always one of my favorite skills. The visual was very fun and felt powerful. I just started up a new barbarian this season, and found that the visual has changed. Instead of powerful erupting earth in the path of the skill, it's now just misty little misty little circles that you can barely see. Is this a bug, or intentional change?

    submitted by /u/Bishop084 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in softcore.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Hi, gang! I play hardcore, but need to level gems in softcore to finish my season journey. If someone can help me to 70 or more, I'd be happy to help you in hardcore. I'm not awesome, but can clear lvl90 Grift, and have not died yet this season. If this conversation is not allowed, I apologize.

    Araylia#11751

    submitted by /u/StableGenius72 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment