• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Diablo I don’t think I deserve these😅

    Diablo I don’t think I deserve these��


    I don’t think I deserve these��

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    What to do now?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I been playing this game on and off on multiple characters and eventually finished the game and expansion on one of them. Just wondering what is there to do now after finishing the game?

    Many thanks :)

    submitted by /u/therealcoolpup
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to experience Diablo 2? [New Player]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I am interested in Diablo 2 and I have seen community mods such as Project Diablo and Path of Diablo. I would like to know what the best way of experiencing the game would be as a new player who has never done the campaign before.

    Do I buy the game or do I hop onto one of these modded versions?

    submitted by /u/Rogurzz
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player (Again), Are there any big changes to be aware of?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    A couple of nights ago I fired up Diablo again for the first time in a couple of years (around the time of the announcement debacle) and proceeded to hack and slash for the night, having forgotten what a hell of a good time this game is. As I get back into it, I was wondering if there were any changes I should be aware of that have happened since I left other than set re-specs and things like that. Are there things that I should be focusing on or ignoring from before? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Durwyn
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 monk set dungeon issue

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    So I have my season 22 monk decked out in the full justice set (helmet, chest piece, boots, waist, shoulders, and gloves). I am trying to complete season quest 5-6 (set me free), but when I got to the tomb in leoric's manner it says I don't have all pieces of the set equipped (I do and have the set bonus fully active). I have never run in to this before, anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Xenochimp
    [link] [comments]

    /D3/Diablo 3

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Is Diablo Hellfire necessary?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:47 PM PST

    I've heard it's an unofficial expansion by Sierra Entertainment, and wasn't done by Blizzard. I recently picked up the D1 base game for 10 bucks and playing through it. I find it slow but very atmospheric, but nowhere near the quality of D2. Lords of Destruction adds a TON of gameplay options and classes, and even a new act. Is Hellfire as essential to D1 as LoD is to D2?

    submitted by /u/midnightstrike3625
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on getting shenlong spirit buff to time with cold buff from convention of elements?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    It is incredibly hard to get my spirit full (triggering shenlong spirit) at the same time my convention of elements is cold. Is there something I'm missing here that will refill my spirit faster so I can time it better?

    Do I just have to keep my spirit at essentially 90% leading up to it so that I can get it lined up right? Maybe I'm going too low

    submitted by /u/camelvendor
    [link] [comments]

    Hacks or legit??

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I up until recently was doing T4 GR in about 5 mins. With around 1 million in damage. Paragon lvl 103. I decided to join a public game and joined a lvl 150GR and got leveled to paragon 880+ this guy also gave me 13 piece set. Now I'm soloing GR 130. Haven't tried any higher yet. Was this a hack? Or legit gear/setups you can get in the game??

    submitted by /u/DookinAround
    [link] [comments]

    You know you read it in his voice

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Do Enemies Have Armor or Resistances?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Found this while researching. Obviously didn't age well:

    Jay Wilson: ... Because of the way our skill system works it's almost impossible to build a character that won't have some alternate skill to attack an enemy. So then it becomes an interesting use of a skill or skills that you may not be using all the time.

    Anyway, I'm looking at my damage calculations on maxroll.gg, and I've found a spreadsheet with GR boss health pools, but nowhere can I find armor/resistance figures. I have seen in a few places claims that enemies don't have defenses at all--can anyone corroborate this claim?

    submitted by /u/SuperElitist
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo - where to start?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I remember my cousin, when we were kids, always playing this diablo game, and in honor of him, i want to start up one of these games. Probably 1 or 2.

    A couple notes to help:

    I really like RPG elements in my games as opposed to purely action type games, and like them to go pretty deep, but maybe not something that requires me to spend countless hours tweaking and learning about the mechanics and figuring out the best setups to be able to play the game effectively.

    Atmosphere and some story is important. I've been told that Diablo 1 has the best atmosphere, but i feel like a lot of this is nostalgia, and if i've never experienced Diablo and grew up playing it, would i still appreciate it?

    I'm kind of a baby for difficulty. Not afraid to spend hours with the RPG elements to get good at the game and see how things interact, but if something is brutally difficult and requires me to re-do entire levels half a dozen times, i might not stick with the game.

    Game will be played on my laptop. Latitude with 6600u, 16GB RAM, SSD, 1440p screen, no dedicated graphics. Fairly sure it'll run 1 + 2 even with mods relatively easily, not sure about 3.

    I'm able to enjoy "old" "outdated" games and graphics. Looking at gameplay for 1 & 2 i can put up with it, so long as the game is engaging and not super clunky. Diablo III visually looks appealing to me, but graphics are relatively low on the priority list. Outdated QOL things will probably turn me off more than poor graphics, which is why i'm def not opposed to mods. Curious what everyone recommends for any mods first time through.

    Was planning on doing Single player, mainly because i'm not familiar with what multiplayer can offer or if it's even viable or fun if you don't have friends playing the game.

    I'm thinking of going with Diablo 2 with some minor modding, but let me know if you think 1 or 3 would be better to start with. Kinda just want a new game to get hooked on that i can play on my laptop.

    submitted by /u/RaptorMan333
    [link] [comments]

    Never have done a season. What's the benefits/enjoyment of doing one??

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Why should I do seasons?

    submitted by /u/DookinAround
    [link] [comments]

    Please help with D1 and ports.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:19 AM PST

    I've been trying to get Diablo 1 going for like 2 weeks now, trying to play with a friend. We both have the GoG version. I'm using a verizon router I got with my fiber connection, here is a screen shot of the ports https://imgur.com/HrlHxV0. Diablo 1 still says they are closed. Any help? Is there a way to spoof LAN to play that over the internet? Dunno if that would be easier than trying to open ports.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyDuckie
    [link] [comments]

    For sustainable gaming: We need full open trade

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Twitch is too hard to make money with and it would be better and more exciting if the game followed the d2 model minus all the dupe hacks. They need to ban often to keep the economy from overflowing.

    I think that by limiting trade the bot providers will sell the power and concentrate all the wealth and nobody will get a crumb besides them... And there will be the same complaining in the forums but with boring looting on top of that.

    Cant life suck but be like Ready Player One where you can actually play a lottery for 60$ instead of nothing?

    Stupid idea...Not to mention....Where the hell if my fun? I dont feel fun looting unless items have "a worth" to stroke my e-peen ego... Its kinda like...I feel like a rich dude with a fancy car when I walk in town with an armor thats worth like 99$...And when its worthless I cant seem to "get my fix", no matter if its Tyrael Might's rarity ...I dont really twitch so faking exctitement is not my thing...There is never any excitement or a sound soming from me in D3...In vanilla D3 yes... Its more like a vegetative state kind of fun without trade...Boring fun... I just dont feel it at all and want nothing to do with D3 type games... Go play D3 and Torchlight 3 please if you feel strongly about no trade...

    Anti-traders...they should never have existed from the get go if it wasnt for salty beta Jay Wilson, poor baby probably got his baby behind slammed too often in the moor and got rattlecage scammed :D

    Its better for you if you show some restraint and always have that rich guy hold the bag at the end of the season. This you have control over... But if you have no self-control...Well, I guess that makes you a fkin sinner...Or maybe you are just taking a gamble hoping to improve your position... Now that is cool too.

    As for you getting you "power" diluted by spending power? Tough shit bro...I feel ya...And at the same time, I dont feel ya. I actually dont care as I can dish it out and take the beatdown I am totally up for anything.

    Let the gods of RNG fall where they may and mind your own business.

    submitted by /u/hell_is_coming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment