• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Diablo How far can poj build push without augmentation?? Im a 650 paragon pushing 80-82 no augmentation and also my build is not exactly like the recommended build you see on youtube or icey vains. I have set up in my own little way.

    Diablo How far can poj build push without augmentation?? Im a 650 paragon pushing 80-82 no augmentation and also my build is not exactly like the recommended build you see on youtube or icey vains. I have set up in my own little way.


    How far can poj build push without augmentation?? Im a 650 paragon pushing 80-82 no augmentation and also my build is not exactly like the recommended build you see on youtube or icey vains. I have set up in my own little way.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:22 PM PST

    GoD DH gloves

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Could anyone advise as to when to drop dexterity for cdr on gloves? I got 2 sets Ancient 850 dexterity 43%cd 10%cc 20%ad 14.1k dexterity

    And a non ancient set 49%cd 10%cc 8%cd 20%ad 13.3k dexterity

    Just over 1100 paragon with just over 470 points in dexterity

    submitted by /u/Daniels0n1990 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to push soon dawn or augs first?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    This is my d3 planner https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/153479943. I have been using the yangs set up for speed 90's as my dual wield has some hatred issues when I have no density. I need to run a boat load of bounties for Mats to get a good dawn just haven't had the heart to do it yet. Started a few augments for some items I don't think I'll replace super quick but I'm gonna push to 120 if I can to get my gems higher. I'd like to get to running 120s in 10 mins or so but hadn't planned on trying for 150. The question should I just hit the bounty grind for a dawn before even attempting to push?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rustyb89 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Do any necro builds synergise well with monks? whether that be for speed max level nephs or grift farming/progression?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I got a god dh/bonespear necro. Buddy has a tempest rush/zmonk.

    I'm willing to run as a support as well on both characters.

    I'm clearing grift 110 pretty easily on my necro right now, was hoping my buddy could join me as a support maybe running crimson/innas/blindfaith and the orb bracers kinda setup. But I'm not seeing anyone really with a necro/monk in the same team on any 2/3/4 man leaderboards, and it kinda makes sense to me considering the bonespear play style haha.

    Are there any necro/monk builds that synergise at all? I'm new to the necro class and come from a time where DH didn't roll support so I'm a little lost haha.

    submitted by /u/TooHighTooFly to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout question for new seasoner

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Been playing Season 22 for the past few weeks. Have to say, as my first season, I'm loving it.

    I'm GRifting right now, but seem to be getting squashed around GR90. Current loadout can be found here - https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/121970879

    I've experimented with the Crimson Set and the damage does go up slightly, but I'm even more squishy.

    I'm trying to push in order to get my gems up. Not trying for leaderboard stuff, just want to see how far I can go as Paragon 737 is the highest I've ever been (easy on the laughter there).

    I'm only rocking the BK blades until I can get decent Rogues/Slander. Still hunting for those. And watching vids etc. I know that people tend to utilise the Ancient Spear but, I'm not a huge fan. Whirlrend seems to be my wheelhouse.

    Any feedback is welcomed!

    submitted by /u/Polsy84 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Should I reroll this haunted visions?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Here is my build. My main question is, should I keep cold damage on the amulet, or should I go for crit damage? Using a well rolled amulet, I saw that a ~95% crit damage roll would result in a ~16% damage increase, but I'm not exactly sure how and different damage type would improve my build. My cold damage would go from +38% to 20% which would be a 47.4% decrease in cold damage, but it would also be a roughly +18% in raw damage, which some sources say is a multiplicative increase in damage. Since D3 planner can't measure how much more damage my Simalcrums do (and if it does, I just haven't noticed and would appreciate the additional knowledge) I figured I would ask here. Also, is this amulet worth Augmenting (adding Vitality to the weapon was an accident, but I figured I could compensate by moving all my paragon to int instead of vit). I also considered that push builds run poison damage and use the poison rune on bone spear instead of frost, since the multi hit damage multiplier is more effective than the attack speed, although with my current build i can beat GR 107 in about 4 minutes so I don't want to make significant changes if it would hurt my ability to speed farm. My main question is how exactly do different damage multipliers affect your ultimate damage?

    submitted by /u/RIP_Fun to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Love You Kadala , for now lol

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    It must Be Christmas , kadala actually gave me something i needed!

    https://youtu.be/wo6pgLi8oBA

    Gonna aug that bad boy and push into the top10 wd soon!

    ho ho ho! :D

    submitted by /u/Bigdaddyden76 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment