• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Diablo solo barb need some advice for pushing GR

    Diablo solo barb need some advice for pushing GR


    solo barb need some advice for pushing GR

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Hey

    So it has been i while (a few years) since i played this game. Started to play this season aigan, (a bit late).

    So far i have manage to do gr 116 and i am at para 1200 this is my build and gear:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Jimmy-2645/hero/137026636

    So i was woundering if maybe some of you barb pro here could give me some hint how to climb higher on solo gr, if there is something i really need to upgrade on my items or if there something wrong with my build.

    My goal is to beat GR 122-123, i wish to make it to the botton of the board before the season ends :).

    Also i did notice today when i played with a zdps DH that my damage did way more damage, so how much does a zdps buff the overall damage?

    Right now im trying to farm some paragons via GR and also to get some more augements, maybe that would help me to improve my GR solo a bit.

    sry if i doublepost, didnt know it exsisted a subreddit (im a bit new to reddit to)

    submitted by /u/JimemySWE to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best necro build for speed farming ?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Like in the title right now I'm running pestilence corpse lance and I'm wandering if there are better options

    submitted by /u/Tadeo133x to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my monk so squishy against magic?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Resurrection doing GR

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Hello guys. I am on a PS4 platform. When I die the 2nd time doing GR, there is now a timer of 4secs before I can resurrect and the number increases if I kept dying. But if I press the triangle button, I can resurrect immediately without having to wait for the timer to expire. Is there a consequence doing this? Thanks as usual.

    submitted by /u/mannyboiblue to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Hi. I'm wondering if its worth it to keep using this axe for the frenzy buff even though I've come across non legendary weapons that have higher damage than it ,or if i should just use those weapons instead?

    Edit: i'm only on Act three of my first run (on this device)

    submitted by /u/SibanK to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had any success with Shenlong Generator?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Hey homies just wondering if anyone has had any success with Thousand Storms Shenlong Build, it's my favourite build and I'm bored of Justice TR.

    submitted by /u/BepisMaster69 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment