• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Diablo [Diablo 3] What is the odd to have 4 pylons nearby on the same map?

    Diablo [Diablo 3] What is the odd to have 4 pylons nearby on the same map?


    [Diablo 3] What is the odd to have 4 pylons nearby on the same map?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    [Diablo 1] First Playthrough Mods?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I've been looking around for a mod for my first Diablo 1 playthrough. However, I'm looking for something that has minimum big changes to the game. The only things I really want is a higher resolution, and a stash. That's really all I'd like. However, every mod I come across either adds new or changes the classes and also tends to make the game more difficult. Namely The Hell 2 and Belzebub. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NightlyReader
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy diablo 3 or 4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    So I just played some diablo 3 with my friend and it was really fun. I'm wandering should I get it now while it is on sale or wait for diablo 4? The version of 3 is the eternal collection.

    submitted by /u/Jorwill12
    [link] [comments]

    Having some survivability trouble

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    So I'm doing really good damage with blood tied blade in the cube and wearing grasp of essence but I am dying immensely quickly no matter what I do

    I even lowered the difficulty and am still dying quickly, trying different skills for life regeneration or just straight-up toughness but those aren't helping much either

    I honestly just feel like my gear pieces are severely beneath my current level but IDK if that should be killing me this quickly

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    LFG

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Hi i'm new to diablo 3, where can I find an lfg discord server?

    submitted by /u/THE_RACING_MAN
    [link] [comments]

    Major stuttering issues on PC on Diablo 3

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Has anyone else been experiencing major stuttering issues on PC this season? Never used to be an issue till now.

    When playing with 4 it makes pushing higher GRs nearly impossible.

    Does anyone know of a fix for this at all? I am using a GTX 780 which I will admit is an older GPU but this is an 8 year old game and good luck buying a new one at the moment!

    submitted by /u/TheMrChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding this hoodie

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Hello guys

    I have been having a lot of trouble of finding this zip up hoodie for years. I love Diablo 3 and I would love to have one of those hoodies but I can't find one on the net. I saw that Matt Peake from Funhaus has one (the pic is in the link) so if anyone has information where to find one that would be swell.

    https://imgur.com/a/XP12bMK

    submitted by /u/FreakCro44
    [link] [comments]

    Character Suggestion

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Having watched the recent trailer, there should be a "humble" character. One who gets on his knees and begs God to bring his Wrath around his enemies. All enemies in a certain AOE are decimated and he is vulnerable for 5 seconds.

    submitted by /u/TheConjugalVisit
    [link] [comments]

    Question about season 22 Haedrig's Gift

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I've seen mixed answers about this, but this will be the first season I've done where you can earn the first gift before reaching 70. If I open the chest at level 50, will my armor come out at 50 or 70, or is it random?

    submitted by /u/nukawolf
    [link] [comments]

    Maltheal and Urzael

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Does anyone know if it's possible for both Malthael and Urzael to have bounties in the same game? I ask because they are both seasonal objectives this season. It would be convenient to get both bounties and objectives cleared in one ActV bounty sweep.

    I tried launching a new game half a dozen times. One of them is usually a bounty, but not both.

    submitted by /u/pitch_a_kudo
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Immortal

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Does anyone have any Idea when this bloody game is going to be released honestly feels like it's taking forever, if anyone has any info if it still being developed or has Covid slowed it. Down, or just anything, would greatly appreciate it thanks.

    submitted by /u/Important_Bowler_265
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment