• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Diablo DMO Twister for farming build + video

    Diablo DMO Twister for farming build + video


    DMO Twister for farming build + video

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    This is a fantastic early build with very accessible gear and gives you the ability to teleport to either a Shrine/Pylon or the next pack of elites and great for farming T16 level Grifts/Rifts while you work on collecting gear for endgame builds

    It relies on the following:

    DMO (6 pieces buff) + Captain crimson (3 piece buff) + RoRG

    Non-channeling Twister items (Twisted Sword, Valthek's, Ranslor's)

    Aether Walker + Cosmic strand (crafted) which gives you unlimited teleport with wormhole + calamity runes together

    This is the game play video. This was a LONG rift with very sparse density. It shows how useful the unlimited teleporting can be:

    https://www.reddit.com/user/koudos/comments/k3pdsg/dmo_twister_t16gr75_speed_farming/

    I was using the following build/gear, which is mediocre at best:

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/925652465

    I play HC only so it has many things geared for survivability and can be swapped out accordingly.

    submitted by /u/koudos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 48, 2020

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of the Past Clone Question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    One of the clones that spawns seems to have a skill that shoots out these bone projectiles with wiggly tentacles attached to them. For the life of me I can't figure out what skill that is in the 3 clone builds. Am I just looking right past it?

    submitted by /u/YT-Deliveries to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 48] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build suggestions/improvements. Cod HA

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:10 AM PST

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/101482477

    Here is what I'm working with right now. Just cleared GR70 and got a shit primal. Aside from Focus ring (which will not drop!!!!) what areas should I improve first?

    submitted by /u/IrishUpstart to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Bone Spear playstyle

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Like nearly everyone else, I'm running the MoBC Bone Spear build this season. I have no trouble with GR speeds at 90/95, and got up to 113 no problem, but when I try to do a 115, I'm proccing my cheat death and dying to the first pack of enemies I encounter. I've watched videos from both wudijo and Rax, and while I know necromancers are a bit squishy, I feel like I'm missing something with how quickly I'm dying. If I frantically apply a curse to every enemy I encounter, I don't die as quickly, but once I start swinging Grim Scythe to re-generate essence, I start taking massive amounts of damage.

    Here's a link to my current build in D3Planner. Any suggestions on playstyle, and or something I'm totally missing in my gear? I know there are some stat optimizations to be done, but looking at what people have cleared at similar paragon levels, I shouldn't be getting massacred at GR115.

    submitted by /u/purexul to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Circle of nailuj for rats

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Is this ring not viable for rats anymore? I've been using it and blasting 115s in 2 minutes quite comfortably. When I dropped nailuj and implemented squirts, that time went up a bit and it wasn't as comfy for me.

    What's the general consensus on this?

    submitted by /u/kingscorpio87 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Do the BK weapons not inherently roll % dmg or am I just unlucky?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I had 3 different ones drop yesterday and none of them rolled a socket or % dog

    submitted by /u/billiamgordon to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GR121 Rank 19 Monk US! - K3Y787 on Twitch

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    issues with camera movement

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:30 AM PST

    idk if im the only one who feels this but when you use spirit walk (especially with high movespeed) the running animation makes the camera "wobble" to follow the animation. is there a way to fix this? its giving me headaches cause it makes it feel as though i drop to 20fps every time i use it. tried to remove screen shake but didn't affect it

    submitted by /u/Mossadolin to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment