• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Diablo Been this long since I touched non-seasonal. Completely forgot about these babies.

    Diablo Been this long since I touched non-seasonal. Completely forgot about these babies.


    Been this long since I touched non-seasonal. Completely forgot about these babies.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Happy Turkey Day! This is how I’m killing time while the turkey cooks!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Never played Diablo before. There is a black friday sale and wanted to know if it's worth a try?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    As the title states I never played Diablo before but I am fan of Arpgs. Wanted to know if it's worth a try?

    Anything to know before diving in?

    submitted by /u/Fossils222
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    started last season. So sort of new to the game. After reading guides through my builds they all say that your amulet/rings should exclude your main stat. Dex,int, etc. And that is what I dont understand why would I not want as much as possible?

    submitted by /u/superspaceguy
    [link] [comments]

    What happened here?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    I haven't played Diablo 3 since around 2013-2014 and I decided to play again but while it was updating since I hadn't launched it in ages, I saw stuff on the home page for the game about season passes and it said starter edition which concerned me so I ask again what happened?

    submitted by /u/some-guy4200000
    [link] [comments]

    Skeletal mage question

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I'm trying to simplify this as best I can and this is what I'm thinking, let's say skeleton age does 100 weapon damage per strike and it strikes twice, once each second while it is active. If I got those numbers correct then I will be surprised, the second rune gives skeletal mage a poison aura which inflicts AOE damage around each scalable mage.

    In theory does that just add bonus damage to every skeletal mage and also if I were to spam six skeletal mages all with the poison around them, wouldn't that just make pretty good DPS on a single Target or even decent group damage.

    I couldn't think of a better way to word any of this, if this doesn't make sense then I'm sorry LOL

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Stats plummeted

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    (PS4) So I'm playing Diablo 3 with my brother and we just defeated a boss and I equipped nothing, changed no skills or passives, Ive never had any paragon so that shouldn't be it and my DMG went from 20.2k to 8k my health went from 18k to 3k idk what happened. I repaired my gear and nothing changed as well. Any ideas? (Edit) i used archon form and it went up and stayed up and then a little later I level up I check and my numbers and it all went down again.

    submitted by /u/TemptingWinner2
    [link] [comments]

    Wasting precious clicks

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Ye

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    So, I had this dream...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    My dreams, seriously make me question if I'm insane sometimes. So, I had a dream, where Diablo 3 came out with a new item called "The Boot of Anguish", which literally looked like a foot with a mostly snapped off pinky toe. It's description read, random chance to stub your toe, if you stub your toe, you are temporarily stunned and release a torrent of anguish that deals 300,000% weapon damage. It basically looked like a blood tendril that lashed out in all directions.

    submitted by /u/Potential_Sherbert_5
    [link] [comments]

    Performance issues in 3-4man groups

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Performance issues in 3-4man groups

    Setup: i7-9700k, 32gb 2600 ram, rtx2080, 2x 512gb ssd, 100/100bmit internet.

    https://preview.redd.it/t0bs055exk161.png?width=1151&format=png&auto=webp&s=3849c33e3633bae0361e1c254e887a0ce208e125

    This season has so far resulted in a huge ammount of freeze lags, insane rubber bands, and at least 1 crash per 4man GR. FPS suffers a lot ofc, might be around 70 in 4man, dropping to around 10-20 most of the time. (solo is fine-ish compared, very few lags and freezes, around 100fps...)Looking at my cpu while gaming, I see that only core 8 is being used and to max at that. The other cores are basically having a laugh, a few beers too many and cheering the working one. I have checked my bios and my advanced boot options and made sure all cores are activated. I've repaired the game files, uninstalled it, re-installed it. Still the same scenario, only one core doing all the work, the rest basically idling.

    Any1 else got this issue, or similar ones? I'm concerned for my working core, it'll burn up soon... :D (no issues in other games, only Diablo doing this... :( )

    submitted by /u/ion_kjell
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Haedrig's Gift, please?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I completed Chapter 3 of S22 with my 1st character today, but don't seem to have received Haedrig's Gift. It's possible my Inventory was full when I completed it, would this have caused it to drop on the floor, and can I retrieve it if so?

    submitted by /u/H16HP01N7
    [link] [comments]

    Question: In which build is Hack(1h Axe) "worth it?"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Even if it has to be less than top tier of a build, that is fine. I like interesting builds more than same old ones at top of GRs, etc. I know most Crusaders to not value Hack in their Invokers builds. Can anyone think of one for Barbarians perhaps? Since they have a passive for thorns, is there any build they can use with thorns/hack that isn't just a "levelling" build?

    Thanks for your time and help, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    submitted by /u/Sphen5117
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 11/26/20

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 375 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Got the cube mostly independently this time around

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I say mostly because I still did need a little bit of help right at the very end because the cube does not make a sound when you initially find it, but I was able to find the ruins of whatever in the map teleport screen, IDK the best way to word any of this lol. And I found myself in the elder sanctum zone pretty quickly.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find people to do GRs with when your class isn't part of the meta?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:26 AM PST

    I'm tired of spamming rifts alone. All the friends I had have long since quit. I'd love to find some new people to spam GRs with however it seems like an impossible task. I'm in the most popular communities on the EU server but all you ever see in the chat is 'LF x necro build' or 'LF xp barb'. What am I meant to do when I don't main those? I use the public setting now and then but let's be honest it's hit and miss whether you find a team capable of clearing 110+ in under 10 minutes and even when you find a decent team you can be sure it'll be disbanded within 5 runs. In an ideal world Blizzard would do some balance tuning mid season so other classes would be as viable as Necromancers but that's not happening so what do those of you in a similar situation do? Am I destined to have to start over as a Necro?

    submitted by /u/spacetomoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment