• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Diablo Regret Season 22 Class

    Diablo Regret Season 22 Class


    Regret Season 22 Class

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Because of how vital Haunted Visions is to the Necro build, I absolutely regret rolling it for my season journey. Without this single item, I can obtain every other piece for the optimal gear, yet still only get to enjoy the set for 15 seconds every 2 minutes.

    It really just kills the fun of the build...

    submitted by /u/HyyBall to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    My Primal wasn't blackthornes.... now what?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:46 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/zjWrBb5

    so, I dont think i'll ever push GRs... diablo is relaxation time for me generally - are there any high torment builds that could actually use a Wormwood outside of the cube?

    submitted by /u/helii0s to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    IAS on stat sheet

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Im currently using dual wield GoD amd balancing my attack speed. When i equip my second weapon (with 7% IAS) my stat sheet does not reflect the increased IAS. I put another weapon in the same slot, this time without an attack speed roll on it, amd the IAS value on the stat sheet is identical to when i had the IAS weapon equipped.

    What am i missing?

    submitted by /u/Fossil_dan to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    early season hype

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    What's Going on with Gold This Season?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I know gold find in paragons was changed to pickup radius, but it feels like something else is going on this season. My gold is just constantly wrecked from empowering rifts, whereas in previous seasons it wasn't really that much of an issue.

    Am I the only feeling this way? I burned through 6 billion yesterday empowering rifts, and it just feels like it's not coming back as fast from puzzle rings / gold farm rifts. Are we getting less gold from completing Greater Rifts or something?

    submitted by /u/jagiunta to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How does convention of elements work

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:31 AM PST

    New diablo player here. Can someone explain to Me how does this ring work? When it has poison effect I hit like a truck, but when it rolls cold or physical element I barely do any dmg. Are there any specific way how to do good dmg constantly or will I just hit alot when poison element is active? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/laurysv to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on this Ancient Scythe of the Cycle?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Having a hard time understanding where my damage is coming from, 100+ GR

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    So I get that I can have 3 phantasms out, and if I spawn a fourth, the first one will explode dealing damage equal to what it accumulated according to the barber weapon .. correct?

    But when I'm fighting my GR, I'll channel for a while, stop, explode phantasms, all that stuff. About 1/4 or 2/4 into the fight, the GR dies instantly. I still have no clue where this damage comes from .. Surely it's not the accumulated damage from my main attack? Because I stop channeling several times, yet it takes like a full minute or two before it seems to trigger the damage? What actually counts as stopping my channeling? I have the same issue with elite packs where if there's many mobs it will die fairly quickly, but my single-target damage is seemingly random. Either I get a good hit for several trillion, or it will just take a very long time, seemingly random to my eyes

    submitted by /u/DreamingIsFun to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What are some options for making this class not so squishy?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I am running the masquerade set but I am dying to much past gr96. This is even with unity on the follower and myself.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon is better for the bone spear build?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment