• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Diablo Anyone have Jah and Ith ? || This was my attempt at a Diablo II themed pumpkin !

    Diablo Anyone have Jah and Ith ? || This was my attempt at a Diablo II themed pumpkin !


    Anyone have Jah and Ith ? || This was my attempt at a Diablo II themed pumpkin !

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Versalius death animation replaying over and over again

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Do normal rifts have to be completed fast?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Level 70 paragon 33 barbarian. I've been doing normal and greater rifts and for normal rifts I'd say it takes me on average 20 minutes to do one on master difficulty but I just did a gr on torment one and it wasn't hard for me but I'm reading on some posts and pages that you should aim for 2-3 minutes for your rifts?? Am I doing something wrong since it takes me so long?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/z76101
    [link] [comments]

    Lord of terror pumpkin carving

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Returning player with a question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Hi! I have this game since release, but after a few years of not playing (I don't even remember there being seasons) I am back to the game. Really enjoying it so far (again).

    About the seasons, I have searched this reddit but I can't seem to find it, how long does it usully take to complete all of the season missions, on average? The answer in hours will suffice, but any additional info/tips are more than welcome! (class to use/builds etc.)

    Thanks in advance : )

    submitted by /u/DnieD1337
    [link] [comments]

    Does Diablo 2 ever go on sale?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    So I am thinking of getting Diablo 2 since I heard it is pretty good, especially considering the mods and all. However, I was wondering if it ever goes on sale, because $20 for a game that's 20 years old seems a bit high (although you might say differently), and I really would love to get it when I can.

    Edit: I managed to get the game for free by snagging a cd key off of ebay lmao

    submitted by /u/Acridity
    [link] [comments]

    Learn 5 Jewlcrafting Recipes

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I have trying to finish this season and all I need is the 5 Jewlcrafting Recipes. Am I missing something because I have yet to even find 1 of them

    submitted by /u/Gannan308
    [link] [comments]

    Quick questions about Diablo 1 and Diablo 2.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:15 AM PST

    I just finished Diablo 1 for the first time in like 20+ years on GoG games. I saw that you can still do Battle Net if you play the "Classic" version of Diablo on GoG. Does your current Bnet/Blizzard account work for the log in for that battlenet as well?

    I loaded up Diablo 2 for the first time, downloaded from the Blizzard store, but purchased from a battle chest a few years back. I immediately noticed that the movement speed seems to have increased. I'm curious if this is by design or if there is an issue with my game? I'm aware there are now walk/run options, but I mean just in walking form it seems like my character moves way faster than I ever did in D1. Also when I raised a skeleton, the guy literally seems to speed all over the map. He moves so fast it almost feels like there is something wrong. However I haven't played in a long, long, long time and just curious if everything seems to be working as intended.

    Lastly, does the battle net option on D2 also use your current bnet credentials?

    Thanks in advance, any info on this stuff would be greatly appreciated!

    EDIT: Also it appears that the intro movie didn't play on Diablo 2. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/BatGasmBegins
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone around? PS4

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Season 23 Idea: Boon of the Elements.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Hey all, woke up with another idea I liked in my head this morning so I figured I'd post it and see what you all though.


    Season 23

    Boon of the Elements

    The elements have granted you their blessings in order to drive back the forces of hell. The Convention of the Elements ring effect is permanently active, and it's damage bonus is set to 10%.

    Every time you cast/use a skill with a corresponding element to the current buff provided by the ring effect, the damage bonus increases by 1%. Casting/using a skill with an incorrect element drops 30% of the accumulated damage.


    So basically, a buff that encourages multi-element builds and high attack speed. Notice I bolded that you gain/lose damage when casting/using a skill. This is stop you from losing the buff if you summon a pet or throw down a turret or something, dealing a certain elemental damage outside of that elements window. I figured if you were manually casting the skill then you would need to pay attention to when you were casting it.

    I think some skills should also be exempt from this bonus, Monk mantras and crusader laws come to mind. Some people might rely on those for survivability, so punishing using them might not be a good idea.

    So what do you all think? Comments or questions?

    submitted by /u/LordAnkou
    [link] [comments]

    GR problems - can't kill anything at the start of some GRs

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Is this a bug? A known bug? Or just something that I am unlucky enough to experience?

    What I am seeing is not happening on every single GR, but it is happening at least 1/2 of the time now. Upon entering a brand new GR, I go to start killing mobs like normal and even trashy, junk, low-end mobs don't lose ANY health. I should be ripping through them with ease.

    Build - I am running a DH with GoD Straffe build on a PC. I have just recently come back to the game after being gone for a couple of years. Running a DH 100% solo through the end of Season 21.

    This problem did not exist for me while leveling or even the first 30+ GR levels. Once I got to about L35+ Greater Rifts, this exact same scenerio keeps happening. Go into a new GR and I can't kill anything. The ONLY thing that works (and even this isn't guaranteed) is to hit the ESC key and sit there for 5 to 10 seconds, and MAYBE when i get back into the game, I can kill mobs. When this doesn't work, I end up running out back to town, waiting a few seconds and then going back into the GR. This also is not a science and doesn''t work everytime.

    This has led to a lot of frustration including several deaths and a few wasted greater rifts since I end up having to quit out of the game to get things working again.

    I am running on a new gaming PC with a fresh install from just about 3-4 weeks ago. I have tried running in 64 bit mode (default) as well as 32-bit mode. This seems to only be happening in Greater Rifts, never in a normal rift or running bounties.

    My question, is this a known issue or is it only me? If this has happened to others, I'd love to know what you did to get past it (if there even is a fix).

    Frustrated in Sanctuary. :(

    submitted by /u/Lynchsta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment