• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Diablo Starter builds before getting Haunted Visions

    Diablo Starter builds before getting Haunted Visions


    Starter builds before getting Haunted Visions

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:07 AM PST

    I'm going to play Bone Spear in season 22 and use the Clones method to level up to 70. After some researches, I've learnt that the build won't be complete without Haunted Visions. However, it may take a long while to get it due to RNG.

    Is there any good post-70 builds to farm the amulet? I'm new to necromancer, many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/idpsystem to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 44, 2020

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 44] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best primary attack for casual play?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I'm new to this game and heard that this was a good class so I decided to purchase and was just wondering what the best primary attack for casual play would be.

    submitted by /u/Crustacean-General to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Stonefist Gauntlet bugged or working as intended?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Basically anytime I let IS or AA run out and get the debuff from Stone Gauntles when I then use one of those skills it always takes an extra couple seconds for the attack speed to normalize. I'll be able to move normal speed but it's like its waiting for the animation to finish. Is this a bug or working as intended? I really hate that this is the best/meta build because it's super annoying to play. Shotgun was way more fun back like 5-10+ seasons ago (well before the set was added to the game).

    Side question: How far can I expect to take Thornsader? Already made it to GR101. Gear is pretty good but no where near perfect.

    Edit: If it ever updates my character in the link it'll show my thorns set, for some reason it wants to show my valor set even though I've switched back and logged in and out.

    submitted by /u/kickazzgoalie to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment