• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Diablo Diablo Music - Tristram [Full Guitar Tab For One Guitar]

    Diablo Diablo Music - Tristram [Full Guitar Tab For One Guitar]


    Diablo Music - Tristram [Full Guitar Tab For One Guitar]

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 on ps4 pro

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Is this game dead ?

    Because im gonna level up a character and i have tried non season and season but i cant find ant people at all on any diffeculty or on rift, story or bounty.

    So i guess its very dead??

    submitted by /u/Swoozh1
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin Hoarde?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Alright fellow Diablo Fans, I was in a neph rift at about T16 and came into a room with probably about 30 treasure goblins 2 of each of the following- gem hoarder, gelatinous sire, gilded baron, odeus collector and insufferable miscreant as well as 10 normal. Seeing this my heart dropped because I thought I'd never be able to defeat them all but they never teleported and I got every last one of them. My question is, is that normal for that many of them to appear and not go through a portal or if it was just a glitch in the game and I happened to get lucky? I walked away with thousands of crafting materials hundreds of imperial gems and millions of gold

    submitted by /u/LaneV99
    [link] [comments]

    Whose got the best start? Whose got the easiest time getting to gr110+? This is for season 22.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I was looking for suggestions on what to play next season. I am leaning towards necro and wizard but I don't know what hadrig gives this time around.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Level 60 barbarian still fairly new to the game. What difficulty should I play on? Someone said expert mode is pointless

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So I have been playing on master for my level 60 barbarian and level 60 wizard but I did read something last night in a YouTube comment I don't remember exactly what it said but the person said there was no point in playing in expert mode.. I remember them saying if you are playing on hard mode and decide to bump it up then raise it to master or higher but "playing on expert is pointless". Can I get any insight on this and is this true? I've been on expert for a good while now.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/z76101
    [link] [comments]

    A Primal Ancient Smoking Thurible? Hmmm

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I guess it's fine. Kinda sad to "waste" a Primal Ancient on a focus. At least it's the "follower can't die" one.

    submitted by /u/LibertarianFreedom
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't play for a while

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I didn't play for about a year to Diablo and would want to play again in Season 22, but I couldn't find a start date.

    Also is a class particulary good or bad this season ?

    And did a lot of thing change during this time ?

    submitted by /u/ThysGuy0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment