• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Diablo PTR 2.6.10 Testing Extended To 10/27

    Diablo PTR 2.6.10 Testing Extended To 10/27


    PTR 2.6.10 Testing Extended To 10/27

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Will D4's MMOish approach cause PoE-like loneliness?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I mean, one good thing I liked about Diablo was the freedom of choosing either group or solo playing depending on my mood or tastes (yes, there's a balance thing, but that's another thread). You could go D3's autoparty / D2's game browser and pretty much always feeling welcome.

    The thing is that half-MMOish (like D4) PoE doesn't make me feel as confortable when looking at noticeboard (incase there's anything there) and entering a group, even despite knowing that a party at noticeboard means that the host deliberately put it there so he really wanted more people and it wasn't a default or automatic option. Let's not talk about a fully fledged MMO like WoW with their Mythic+ and raid browsers, however I'm aware that there're way more considerations in this case (people checking with GearScores or Damage Meters, not self-sufficient chars causing 1-guy's mistake makes everyone wipe specially with roles like tank or healer, etc).

    The thing is, that kind of approach makes me feel more shy, less confortable, and less free to play in a party when I choose that, despite objective reasons telling me the opposite, so I feel veey irrational.

    Is it just me? Does anyone feel the same? Can anyone find an explanation to that irrational feeling? Or does that MMO approach discourage party playing?

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT: I really didn't want to go the way single player vs group player rewards are balanced. As I've said, that's another thread. A very important thing, with a huge impact in people grouping or not, but not what I wanted to bring to the table now, as I believe that it could be solved with a buff like they did with D3 (and we could discuss about what's the correct number). However what I'd like to talk about I think that's more complex and wouldn't have a solution that easy.

    What I mean is that, despite WoW raids being a huge incentive for grouping, I feel shy and not confortable, so I don't usually raid that much despite liking the content, and I have the feeling that in D4 I could feel like that. Not to that degree, but something like a middle ground, and not feeling like that was a thing I always appreciated from Diablo. Just wanted to know if you're aware about that or if it's something exclusive to me. Idk if you get why I mean.

    submitted by /u/trollacodel15
    [link] [comments]

    Question about season fresh start (crafting lvl 70 weapons)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    When you start out I see these tips about crafting a lvl 70 weapon and then try to lower the requirement.

    But isn't crafting a 70 weapon locked (on console) until you reach lvl 70?

    Edit: Hmmm was just thinking. Is the X In the weapon telling me I can't use it? But I can still craft it? I guess I've never tried to craft something above my level.

    submitted by /u/LibertarianFreedom
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Hello I'm fairly new to diablo 3, and I was wondering if I could get some help complete conquests so I could finish my season journeys I have 1/3 for my conquests and I want to do all acts in under 1 hour if I could get some help I'd really appreciate it message me to add up if your willing to help... thanks

    submitted by /u/BuckJR123
    [link] [comments]

    Izual, the Betrayer (DIII) - HeroForge

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Izual, the Betrayer (DII) - HeroForge

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Help a Noob: Necromancer - LoD Corpse Explosion (Meta)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I am currently running this necromancer build (minus the stone gauntlets and Nayr's Black Death)... I really just want to know what I can do to get stronger. I am trying to beat a 70 Grift solo but I just cannot progress past 65... I go into 70 and just get stomped on - literally.

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-corpse-explosion-build-with-lod

    I am new (again) to Diablo as of a couple days ago and am very new to rifts. I started playing with a buddy who carried me to 70 so I can play the game and learn the mechanics of this build before next season. I really want to start unlocking primals so this build can start to come together but I can't do that until I can solo this 70 :/ I watched a few videos on Corpse Explo builds and I mimick it fairly well, but I have to play differently than these guys showing off full primal 7.5k paragon builds... I am a measly 500 paragon

    Any advice to a noob would be great

    submitted by /u/zebbzz1
    [link] [comments]

    “Tyrael was a fool to have trusted me...” ~ Soul of Izual (HeroForge Mini)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    My friend was the #1 paladin in all realms (D2 PVP)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 10/20/20

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment