• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Diablo My take on Queen Lilith!! I really loved her design and entrance on the Diablo4 teaser video!! :3

    Diablo My take on Queen Lilith!! I really loved her design and entrance on the Diablo4 teaser video!! :3


    My take on Queen Lilith!! I really loved her design and entrance on the Diablo4 teaser video!! :3

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    This upcoming short film, with hopes to spark a series, is inspired by my love of Diablo! -- "Angels, Demons and the guy caught in the middle of it. DARKVISION uses an urban-fantasy lens to tell a story about destiny, fate and choice!" -- Please tell me what you think!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Diablo 3 mono sound

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Is there any way to make the game mono on xbox? I'm deaf in one ear and it's weird to not hear people talking or anything like that in one of my ears, If not, disappointing but I can deal with it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IKeepgetting6Stacked
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Hardcore US East

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I had the itch, found my keys and started grinding. The community is very small but I've met some very nice people in my four days back. I'm stuck though. I need to do ancients in Hell would anyone be willing to help me out ? I'm currently stuck at home on short term disability and would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/ladarcan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I know Kripp was world first Hardcore Infero Diablo kill on 19th of June 2012.

    Does anyone know when the first Softcore kill was?

    submitted by /u/Chillmatic31
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 Dungeons Randomizing on Load

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    This is my first time playing the series. Im currently playing Diablo 1 with the Belzebub Mod. Every time i quit and load the game, the dungeon layouts are all randomized. Ive found information about dungeons being randomized when starting a new game, but cant find any information of this happening on every single load. All character progress, inventory, and quest stay the same.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i could find confirmation that this was intentional anywhere

    submitted by /u/CGrunty
    [link] [comments]

    I was trying to find out if Rabid Strike works with Seven-Sided Strike and Uliana 6; it seems to but I don't think the clone's SSS triggers EP? Check ~2:57 and the Streamer notices this at ~3:45

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I got Diablo 3 a few weeks ago.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I want to share my experience with this game which is likely nothing new but I think a sort of funny tale.

    I got Diablo 3 a few weeks ago. I've played my fair share of Blizzard games including WoW for years so I figured why not.

    It was interesting at first then quickly boring. Why is it so easy? I looked it up. "The first actual difficulty that means anything is unlocked at level 70." Hm.

    So I say fuck it and keep going to level 70 to see. I almost refunded it multiple times before then because I kept getting bored, but there was SOMETHING about the game that made me want to keep playing. Started doing rifts and then hit level 70 and the first thing I did was a greater rift on torment 1.

    Finally experienced some difficulty! Not insane, but instantly more fun.

    Not enough to keep me hooked though. I finally requested my refund which was denied because I had too much time on the game. Bruh. Whatever.

    I was mainly just mad that I spent $60 on this game which admittedly should be half that.

    I ran some more campaign tonight because I figured I should finish it.

    I saw that I had unlocked all Torment levels. Jumped to 16 because why not. Trash enemies were taking no damage. Okay, lets lower it to 6.

    For the first time in 70 levels and 21 paragon levels, I saw a death screen.

    submitted by /u/LightLLawliet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment