• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Diablo It finally came in!!! My diablo 4 Lilith statue!!!

    Diablo It finally came in!!! My diablo 4 Lilith statue!!!


    It finally came in!!! My diablo 4 Lilith statue!!!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Diablo 1 Artwork

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Not sure if it has been posted already, but here is some D1 artwork.

    https://www.purediablo.com/forums/media/categories/diablo-1-artwork.784/

    I've always liked these artworks . Still have my D1 booklet to this day, still enjoying reading it.

    submitted by /u/kraat_monkey
    [link] [comments]

    Got a primal anceint Etched Sigil (with my DH!). Im pretty casual, I have never played Wizard, and this is my first ever primal ancient.. what to do with it?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    New wizard player seeking some help on weapon types

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I have played Diablo 3 before but over a year ago I have a high level barbarian and witch doctor but currently I am playing this level 8 wizard. My question is I have my primary attack which is the magic missile but what types of weapons should a wizard use as his/her 1 handed weapon? I'm kind of having some brain fog right now about this..

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/z76101
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with conquests

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Someone still doing conquests on ps4? I kinda need just two more to finish them all

    submitted by /u/Kobi231
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 10/27/20

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Friend bought me DII, and I can't install.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Gears of Dreadlands momentum generation question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Sometimes it doesn't seem to work. Sometimes it seems like if my primary is hitting enemies and I'm at like 8-14 momentum it actually continues to go down instead of up.

    It always goes up at the start but then after using strafe and depleting the momentum a tad sometimes it doesn't reliably go back up while using hungering arrow.

    Just odd.

    submitted by /u/LibertarianFreedom
    [link] [comments]

    Getting suspiciously good items when playing a plugy character for the first time

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I downloaded plugy finally, and started a new character and I´m on the end side of Act I and I,ve gotten weirdly good items, few set items (never gotten them in act I) and such, also more uniques and rares than I´ve ever got so early in the game. Am I just lucky or are these really feautures of the mod? As far as Im concerned, all that I have read is that the mod improves the Qol of the game, stash, ladder only runes etc.

    So is this stuff normal? Feels like Im kinda cheating.

    submitted by /u/clapton99
    [link] [comments]

    i think that Demonologist class would be pretty cool!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Summoning demons, casting hellfire and stuff like that would be pretty sweet.

    Imagine how could their armors could look like, like a mixture of classic cultists, hellspawn and cenobites

    submitted by /u/SheWhoHates
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a diablo 2 remaster

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Anyone know if there will be a diablo 2 remaster? No bs. Actual confirmed dates is what I'm looking for or any news verified from blizzard.

    submitted by /u/Justaskin01
    [link] [comments]

    Lv 304 wizard here!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Playing with my dad on his ps3 and wondering who wants to play? Bored af

    submitted by /u/Meat_com
    [link] [comments]

    Fast way to boost a friend?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Hi, new player only been playing 2 weeks or so

    Currently I'm just running him through normal rifts on torment 5 (the highest I can boost through)

    Is there a faster way please?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Diablo 1 and 2 mod

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Is there a diablo 1 mod where it allows you to play the game as 1 class then have followers/mercenaries using the rogue and wizard? Ideally so i get the full team to play with.

    Likewise is there a diablo 2 mod that lets you have every merc?

    submitted by /u/KingdomSTATS
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzards apology?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I hate phone games I am gonna say that right now, but I feel like ppl kinda look stupid whenever they expect a company to apologize after a stupid mistake like Blizzard is not your friend its a company that wants your money. Before Diablo IV they announced Diablo Immortal which I think looks like shit, but I am just curious why exactly did ppl keep asking for an apology? I am like legit curious.... Is it just cuz its a phone game?

    submitted by /u/GearTechnique
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment