• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Diablo The New Etched Sigil

    Diablo The New Etched Sigil


    The New Etched Sigil

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Please forgive me, I've never used Reddit before, but I figure I'd have more luck here than I did on the forums. No-one there can give me an unbiased answer.

    Can anyone please explain to me, why, WHY, WHY for the love of the game is everyone complaining about the changes made to Etched Sigil, when clearly the changes made provide an opportunity for players to advance a little further than before by giving them the chance to think out-of-the-box and to use build choices they ordinarily would not have done?

    submitted by /u/Dzomlija to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Odd combo build

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    With my wizard I figured an odd builds that works using Tal Rasha and Typhoon armor. I call it the Dragonball build. I haven't seen this one mentioned but it works (so far) Head Tal Rasha Body Tal Rasha Shoulder Typhon Hand Tal Rasha Belt Tal Rasha Pants Typhon Shoes Typhon Necklace Tal Rasha Wrist whatever Ring Ring of Royal Grandeur /Wreath of Lightning Kredes flame with Pain Enhancer Weapon Unstable Scepter other hand Etched Sigil (I know. Sounds crazy) Skills Ray of frost 1st rune Disintegrate 4th rune Hydra 4th Rune Magic Weapon 3rd rune Arcane orb 4th rune Archon whichever Passive Conflagration, Dominance, Astral Presence, Elemental exposure Kanai Grand Vizier, Nilfurs Boast, Moonlight ward (for fun) What does that all do? It could auto drop your dragon upon firing and while using either ray of frost or disintegrate with magic weapon as long as you're hitting an enemy, it can almost be done permanent. (More so with ray) Also throws Arcane Balls almost every second. Since its fire, ice, and arcane, meteors will continually drop and while the dragon is out, more meteors. Also gave Sorceress fire and ice rings for more fun. Full disclosure: As they way I have the equipment strength I can run Torment XIII so far.

    submitted by /u/UndedOnyx to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment