• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Diablo I finally made it

    Diablo I finally made it


    I finally made it

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Farming bones of rathma set

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Hey, is there any efficient way to farm this and bines of inarius set easily? Im doing torment 2 nephalem voids and bounties but juat got pants from drop.

    submitted by /u/Inspector-Remarkable to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Old D3 player returning to D3

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I played D3 since launch till about patch 1.8 ish vaguely if I can remember.

    Recently got back into d3, don't have a decent enough computer to play d3 so I moved back to playing it on console from pc. Currently trying out wizard since its my 2nd fav class and currently trying out the frost hydra build which is really fun and I'm absolutely loving it. Is there another way to get decent tankiness? I'm kind of the apple that fell really far from the tree kind of person so I keep forgetting to be away from the enemy to proc Halo of Karini. Is there any other alternative to tankiness without it? I'm currently farming GR 83-85 for xp for my paragon which I'm at 436 and climbing and wiz shields scale on health if im not mistaken but as long as I don't get stuck in a bind of enemies my shield won't break but I'm having a extremely difficult time keeping up the halo buff with storm armor.

    Tips and advice is very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Taenith to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Four Horsemen and the Apocalypse (Phalanx discussion/theory)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Been staring at d3planner thinking of ideas and I think it would be really cool to have a four horsemen build. The issue is, Phalanx has no multipliers, but I have some ideas of what to buff to make this build a reality.

    Unrelenting Phalanx - Casts Phalanx twice. I think adding text that says: Phalanx gains thorns based on your strength times your block chance. You can also add "and deals double damage". I would also add a 0 on the 60% making it 600%.

    I feel like Phalanx should be a LoD build, and seeing how Bombardment is going insane just based on 2p Invoker. This makes the Phalanx Thorns seperate from the user thorns, meaning it won't get the invoker bonus. But this does mean it gets pet multipliers.

    Warhelm of Kassar - Reduce cd and increase damage of Phalanx by 60%. I think adding a 0 to the damage portion would be enough.

    Swiftmount - Doubles the duration of Steed Charge. I feel like you could add double damage of steed charge as well. Also adding Phalanx gains the Stampede rune and bodyguard casts Steed Charge when you do.

    The goal with swiftmount is to bring the four horsemen into reality. Basically riding into battle trampling everything in its path.

    These are just the main things I would change. Think ouside the box let me know how you would make Phalanx work.

    Edit #1: Been thinking some, and shield charge says Phalanx does Shield Bash. What if phalanx does get the multipliers of Shield bash and uses it when you do on Piro Marella (Shield Bash costs less). Put this as an additional text.

    This would also improve Flail of the Ascended because it would then take all the bashes and combine it to one (so it's your 5 bashes + the Phalanx Bashes in that light). Making Shield Glare do silly damage, but just enough silly to be viable.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Rare Voodoo mask or Ceremonial Knife?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Most videos i see advocate for upgrading Ceremonial Knifes, but some websites like Teambrg (https://teambrg.com/diablo-3/d3-witch-doctor-leveling-guide/) Say that you should level a Voodoo Mask, for a 33% of something useful.

    What do you upgrade at the start of a new season and why. In my eyes it seems like the Voodoo Mask has a higher chance of a multiplier (Carnevil, Jeram, and Quetzalcoatl). But the Ceremonial Knifes have a more impactful multiplier for leveling (Barber, Dagger of Darts)

    submitted by /u/iBombeBoB to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Requests for Monk

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Why am I so much slower than others with the same build?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I might have posted this in the wrong thread before, so I'm reposting it here where I think it belongs.

    I'm playing a "classic" Demon Hunter GoD strafe hungering arrow build. I'm pretty satisfied with it, I can comfortably farm T16 and can solo up to about GR85 often without dying.

    However when I play with people who have exactly the same build, I notice they can move and strafe around much faster than me and for much longer. I have 25% speed just from gear, not using any paragons in the speed slot. Still what happens is that at the beginning of my run I start to strafe and seem to go fast but then I gradually start to lose speed. I know about Momentum and I try to keep it up as much as I can by firing a couple of times each 2 seconds or so, but still it's like a degradation of speed, it starts fast but then ends up very slow.

    I'm convinced that I'm doing something wrong in the way I play the build, but can't figure out what. When I was playing with others who didn't seem to have this problem, I checked their gear and I couldn't see any obvious reason why they seemed so efficient, like no extra speed etc. That's why I think it's more the way you play it.

    Anyway, if anyone has some suggestions on how to improve the speed, please let me know.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment