• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Diablo Debating if i should send this screenshot to my friend and say "so this is diablo"

    Diablo Debating if i should send this screenshot to my friend and say "so this is diablo"


    Debating if i should send this screenshot to my friend and say "so this is diablo"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Danctuary Podcast Episode 3: Diablo 4 Skill Tree Blog with MrLlamaSC, NeinBall, Rhykker, sVr and ZiggyD

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    diablo 4 New and first update from blizzard first Lilith boss From Geinshen impact game and new gameplay and first Legendary item craft and finally new paths to dungeon you can check blizzard website for open beta test soon the link in video

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    A question about Haedrig's Gift sets.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I was wondering about seasonal sets.

    I've just bought the game and like the look of the shadow's mantle set and have started a seasonal character to get this.

    As I understand it, we're not too far off next season but I want to play around with this set after the end of this season. I was wondering that if I get the whole set this season, is there any way of getting that same set on a seasonal character next season? Could it go into next season's loot drop pool? How does it work? Will I only be able to use that set on a non seasonal character?

    Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks 😊

    submitted by /u/Ceidz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Farming Cosmic Wings?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm wondering if there are still any groups farming the Cosmic Wings as I'm pretty late to the game.
    Would be to cool to farm with some people. Don't have any friends that play Diablo III on the PC so if there're any groups or want to make one then let me know.

    I found one of those Goblins yesterday and went into the portal but no Princess Lilian. :'/

    submitted by /u/may5224
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Black Screen on Startup

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I can hear the music and other sfx in the background but my screen is black on starting up D3. I've never had this issue before today. Anyone know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/eminic23
    [link] [comments]

    What skills should i use for a monk

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Im not sure what is the best skill for being more offensive

    submitted by /u/InfiniteGamer621
    [link] [comments]

    Are they really banning accounts in 90 days now?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    So I tried logging into Diablo and Diablo II and both of my accounts are locked out.. I have been playing Diablo 2 on and off for like 12 years now with this same account and it won't let me on.... I swear I have went 10 plus months with this account and logged back on no problem!!! Why they start blocking accounts now??

    submitted by /u/AllBadForYou
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my old installation without reinstalling?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I recently reinstalled Windows. I have both Diablo III and Starcraft II on another partition.

    Can I install the Battle.net launcher and get it to recognise my old installation folders so I don't have to reinstall the games?

    I'm fine with losing whatever data were in my user folder. It's just silly to reinstall or redownload those many gigabytes...

    submitted by /u/SpectrumDT
    [link] [comments]

    Is season 21 ending today?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I tried googling the season end date and a lot of people seem to think it's on Oct 10th. Is this true? Has an end date been announced? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/halconpequena
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a while. My entire stash was duped, re-rolled, and sent to me in the mail. Not sure which tag to use or why this happened.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Will we see D2 resurrected at BlizzConline 2021?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment