• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Diablo what legendary gem for survivability?

    Diablo what legendary gem for survivability?


    what legendary gem for survivability?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    My spirit barrage WD based off Icy Veins is squishy.

    I'm thinking about removing Gogok and putting in the Gizzard for life regen. What do people think? I don't hear many people use Gizzard but 100k life regen seems pretty good considering most items just give 5-10k life regen.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 Barbarians want to run a few rifts in a bit let me know

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Looking for a party

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Looking for a party of 3 players (excluding myself) who are at least lvl 300 in paragons this season. I play on xbox and my gamertag is Spood3rm0n8754

    submitted by /u/Redryan8754 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr/Chantodo Build, Am I Doing It Right?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I followed this build But I'm curious, what stats does my gear need? Also,where do I utilize my paragon points?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment