• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Diablo Solo Pushing with the Weakest Class in Diablo 3! A Guide on LoD Mammoth Hydra Wizard.

    Diablo Solo Pushing with the Weakest Class in Diablo 3! A Guide on LoD Mammoth Hydra Wizard.


    Solo Pushing with the Weakest Class in Diablo 3! A Guide on LoD Mammoth Hydra Wizard.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 still not working on Macos Catalina?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an update on this?

    Edit: people are telling me to buy something named crossover. But you know what, I already bought Diablo II and it doesn't work. Maybe we should all ask for our money back.

    submitted by /u/dangalg
    [link] [comments]

    Does RoS Digital Deluxe Upgrade ever go on sale?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    As title says since google doesn't help and I've personally never seen it on sale. I have exactly 10$ leftover from a gift card on my battle.net and I have no idea is it worth keeping those for a possible cosmetic upgrade in Diablo 3 or can I carelessly dump it into HS. Honestly, I think that I might not even use those transmogs, because I prefer rather light armor/weapon style, but for collecting purposes it would be nice to have it. For sure I won't bother adding another 10 bucks to get a full price upgrade, because as I said, I won't probably use it. D3 and other stuff on battle.net is quite often 50% off, so I guess it's worth asking.

    submitted by /u/Cynum
    [link] [comments]

    Valla's Bequest Query

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Is Valla's Bequest still in the game? It is the last piece I need for my GOD Arrow build and I am amazed I have not had it drop yet.

    submitted by /u/TheMrChicken
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP. DIABLO 1 WONT LAUNCH

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I bought it on the gog website and downloaded it. But whenever I click the thing it takes me to the menu where o choose which version diablo 1 to play and when I click on a option it exits out of the thing AND THEN DOES NOTHING I've tried the setup multiple times and I've tried downloading it again but nothing works PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/1mike_oxlong1
    [link] [comments]

    Will we see a closed beta this year?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I figure if they have a mini blizzcon it would be cool

    submitted by /u/Acceptable-Catch-989
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment