• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 37, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 37, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 37, 2020

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    150gr clear on leaderboard

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    So there are 2 new 150gr clears on the leader board and they are zdps builds. One of which is only paragon 969 or something. I thought blizzard fixed the seasonal buff thing that people were doing. Anyone know what they did ? They are both in same clan.

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Mammoth Hydra without channelling?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows any LoD Mammoth Hydra builds that don't require Deathwish + Etched Sigil. I just feel that the auto-cast of ES does nothing for me, because I have no resource management issues.

    Keen to stick with LoD as I have a lot of good ancients, don't have to stick with Mammoth, though I do have a good Cindercoat + Stone of Jordan.

    submitted by /u/GasBallast to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 37] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on GOD gear upgrade path

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    So I am have a non ancient Hunter's Wrath, that gives the max bonus damage (200%) on the legendary affix. Obviously I can't augment it. But the 200% is keeping me prisoner..lol. I need a near perfect ancient or primal to beat it.

    I also currently have an ancient Dawn and an ancient Vallas as my two crossbows, but both are far from perfect.

    I'm at a loss on how I should be upgrading.

    Should I just be spamming bloodshards on belts, and doing reforges of my backup Dawns and Vallas in the cube (really expensive mats. ;-( )

    Or should I be upgrading rare one handed crossbows in the cube, in the hopes of getting better weapons?

    All of the above?

    I just want to do what's optimal.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Maverick2030 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a team/team mate

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi im walker a 21 year old scottish guy, im looking too find a team mate or team it's getting fairly boring playing alone i run with random teams but its kinda hard getting a good team, currently running invoker doing average 85 too 100 para!

    Is this post aloud on here? Sorry if not

    submitted by /u/themadwalkerr to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Wrath of the Wastes set

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Anyone have a wrath of the Wastes set they are willing to part with? I already have the pauldrons. I'm on PS4. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JimSaw76 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment