• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Diablo Lvl 980 DH thats tried almost every build and I got to say, idk if GoD is the best build for it right now.

    Diablo Lvl 980 DH thats tried almost every build and I got to say, idk if GoD is the best build for it right now.


    Lvl 980 DH thats tried almost every build and I got to say, idk if GoD is the best build for it right now.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    It's easily the best for speed farming but I feel like I just die to anything past GR90 and even then, I dont feel like I'm killing anything fast enough like the Shadow Impale build or the Multishot build.

    I only ever push to GRs with Shadow impale since it basically deletes elite packs and bosses and its the tankiest build you can get for DH.Multishot kind of falls off after GR95+GoD takes forever to kill anything and I die if Vengeance and other buffs are off for even a second. But I found a temporary fix. I managed to get a P.A. Fortress Ballista and P.A. Quiver (Hungering Arrow) one and I just ran those trying to compensate the AS lost. I cubed Dawn and I feel like the survivability went way up and I'm killing stuff almost at the same pace.

    But yeah Idk if I'm doing anything wrong. The entire set is Ancient with some Primals in there and rolls are all pretty high. Anyone else feeling like theres something up? Or is the build just naturally gonna be squishy?

    Edit: I'm running the standard build that everyone is running so nothing too flashy.

    submitted by /u/iDareian to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Sampled crusader, I like wizard more

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    My crusader is a power house but I still like the play of wizard more. Feels cleaner and buttons are more simple. I'll put up with the nerfed wizard sets and lower GRs thank you.

    submitted by /u/LightBringerNH to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help Me Pick A Valla’s

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    1. 2988 damage with 22 percent AD, no attack speed, 92 percent strafe damage

    2. 3068 damage, 5 percent attack speed, no area damage, 98 percent strafe damage

    3. 3290 damage, 6 percent attack speed, no AD, 90 percent stride damage.

    Other stats basically the same.

    I'm assuming 3 is the way to go, but want to make sure the strafe damage bonus isn't too low.

    submitted by /u/lawyerjoe83 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning + Paralysis + Perma Stun build?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I have had lots of fun with LoD Hydra and Typhon.

    I am looking to see if there is a perma-stun build based on Lightning + Paralysis?

    Anyone know such build and if it exists, where doe sit stand in terms of damage hierarchy?

    submitted by /u/sforsierra to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment