• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Diablo Feels like I just won the lottery! Found Diablo for the PlayStation 1 at a thrift store for only $1.99!!

    Diablo Feels like I just won the lottery! Found Diablo for the PlayStation 1 at a thrift store for only $1.99!!


    Feels like I just won the lottery! Found Diablo for the PlayStation 1 at a thrift store for only $1.99!!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Got a Diablo Switch, with Diablo... This is my Necro. I got to level 70! I've never really gotten my characters this far, so this is an achievement for me.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Going from D2 Classic to D2 LOD

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Been playing D2 Classic for a couple days now and I'm near the end of Act 2. Idk why I haven't gotten the LOD expansion yet but now I'm thinking about buying it. My question is, will I have to start a new game to play it with the expansion or will it just carry on from my current game?

    submitted by /u/FrutCake
    [link] [comments]

    Please Blizzard, give me a good reason to play Season 22.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Please don't do another Theme that adds a damage-causing effect which is out of the player's control.

    Seasons 16 and 17, which gave us the effects of Royal Ring of Grandeur and Legacy of Nightmares respectively, and Season 20 which allowed us to place any Cubed power in any slot of the cube, allowed players more freedom with their builds and choices.

    Season 18 made us play more attentively with the introduction of the three aoe buff rings that would appear on the ground, buffing either resource cost reduction, cooldown, or damage output. As a Multishot DH player, this was by far my favorite mechanic, having to carefully vault to position myself for damage.

    Seasons 19 and 21 each introduced a player-uncontrolled damage mechanic, and in both of these seasons the most effective path to success was not to play more skillfully or to improve your character in some way, but instead it was to abuse the free damage mechanic in ways that are so easily tested for that these abuses should've never made it to live servers.

    Please don't do any more repeats of Seasons 19 and 21. Please give us Themes that cause us to put new thought into our builds and our characters.

    submitted by /u/UlmoLordofWaters
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up Diablo 3 for Switch and I'm confused.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I played some Diablo 3 when it was new on PC and played Diablo 2 for years, so the core gameplay is familiar, but I'm super confused about the relationship between Adventure Mode and the Campaign.

    Is Adventure Mode supposed to be something I do alongside the Campaign or instead of?

    Currently I'm switching between them depending on my mood but I'm finding myself massively over leveled and over geared to the point where I'm at the difficulty cap at Level 20, with 40 levels to go before I can increase it again.

    The game isn't exactly punishing me for this, but I just can't shake the thought that I'm doing something wrong, and I don't play Diablo to think.

    Any guidance appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Endrak
    [link] [comments]

    Multiboxing without break TOS>?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I was wondering if it was against TOS to have more then 1 account of diablo 3 opened while being in the same game; to share loot you get from rift guardians to your main account. And I'm not talking about controlling more then 1 account at a time with the multibox software... Like having 1-3 AFK accounts in town while your main does all the job.

    submitted by /u/Hallistra
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Level 70 GR Completion - First Primal Was Goldskin

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    new to diablo 2 what life improvement mods should i get?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    so i just finished streaming diablo 1 with friends and now we wanna get into diablo 2 and stream it so far all we have is diablo 2 and its expansion with glide-init so it can run in a window and it fixed one of my friends having it unplayable but does anyone have any other mods to suggest we just want stuff that gives us base diablo 2 but maybe widescreen support and small improvements keeping it vanilla also i tired D2MultiResGame but i couldnt figure out how to get that one to work haha

    submitted by /u/Jenssons
    [link] [comments]

    The book of cain (Spanish) Part X Nephalem

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Nuevo video sobre el libro de cain en el narro sobrelas escrituras de Cain sobre los nephalem https://youtu.be/Fjy01EB9EUI

    submitted by /u/BringerOfEmbers
    [link] [comments]

    DiabloPatch for Hellfire

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Is there a mod similar to DiabloPatch for Hellfire? Current DiabloPatch doesn't work even with vanilla Diablo 1.09b.

    submitted by /u/kr11ks
    [link] [comments]

    D3Planner needs help: We are looking for a "Legacy Echoing Fury" with "+X Attacks per Second" rolled to confirm Attack Speed Calculations.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    We are having troubles figuring out "+Attacks Per Second" (the legendary primary affix) attack speed calculation with Flying Dragon while Dual Wielding. We need one weapon of these weapons to confirm the mechanics at hand such that we can clean up D3Planner's calculations on this end.

    Echoing Fury (Legacy)

    If you own this weapon on NS, I'd like to take it for a spin to test the mechanics at hand. You can reach out to me via PM or Discord sVr#5716.

    I'll return the weapon after the tests are conducted. I can vouch with my name as a community member.

    That was quick, we just received one: https://i.imgur.com/XFUPw3v.png Ty <3

    submitted by /u/sVr90
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get diablo 3

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    New laptop!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Just got a new laptop. Nothing super special just want to play d2 again. How the hell do I download it on windows 10. I got it from battle.net site after logging in. Try to download and it works but it says it's not compatible. How do I make it work so I can play this amazing game again?!

    submitted by /u/DikkTugnut
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 Cross platform.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    I know that the devs intend to make Diablo 4 a true cross platform game. I'm confident that since they have planted that seed, they'll come through. How hard can if be? Fortnite has shown is easy doable.

    My question is, if the game is truly cross platform will we be able to open our PC accounts and play them on our consoles, sharing all data? Ive looked around and can't see if the this has been mentioned by the developers at any time. Anyone heard/read anything on this?

    submitted by /u/masterzergin
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Diablo Games 1996-2020

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    When D4 going out ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Is a d2 remaster coming ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I heard there was... like it'll be announced end of the year or something. Anyone know if this is still coming or rumored to be?

    submitted by /u/javiergame4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment