• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Diablo Bone armor depletes when I use bone spear

    Diablo Bone armor depletes when I use bone spear


    Bone armor depletes when I use bone spear

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Hey all, noticed something weird with my masquerade of the burning carnival set: while bone armor is active and I throw some bone spears, I can see the timer over the skill icon deplete with every spear I cast.

    Here's what I have equiped, if it helps:

    Masq set: head, hands, feet, legs, shoulders Aughild's: wrist, chest Belt: dayntees Neck: haunted visions Rings: Krisbin & obsidian Weapon: scythe of the cycle Off-hand: legers disdain Legendary gems: trapped, stricken, powerful Cube: maltorious, illusory, grandeur

    I've removed any equipment one piece at a time that is related to bone armor/spear to see what could be causing the depletion and it just happens. Unless I've missed something in one of my gear descriptions, I can't tell why my bone armor won't last longer than 20-30 seconds if I'm casting bone spear.

    When I switch over to my poison scythe build, my armor will last the 60 seconds.

    Help a noob out!

    submitted by /u/zenism310 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which would you use?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Does the +195% EQ damage on the right blade make that much of a difference? Or would the left blade outweigh it in every way despite its +168% EQ damage?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Triumvirate/unstable scepter and scorch rune?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I know these two would increase the damage of the explosion but does anyone know if the multipliers increase the damage of the DoT trail using the scorch rune that's left on the ground after? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Chickennugg to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Physical or crit damage on flavor of time.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I got the socket and crit chance on that bad boy. I currently have it rolled for phys.

    Should I go for crit damage?

    Which is better at this point. It feels about the same but less bursty.

    Running wastes build. At gr 110. Crit chance of 55.3% Crit damage 446% Physical 39%

    submitted by /u/JustNotherDedPoorMan to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Primal rarity

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Alright so I've done 53 lvl95 greater rifts back to back and I didn't have a single primal drop. Any tips on what I'm doing wrong here?

    submitted by /u/XxNutellaDaddyxX to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment