• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Diablo CDR for permanent Vengeance uptime

    Diablo CDR for permanent Vengeance uptime


    CDR for permanent Vengeance uptime

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    CDR for permanent Vengeance uptime

    Usually we use the 37% CDR as a rule of thumbs for permanent Vengeance uptime with cubed Dawn.

    However I was getting a bit annoyed by the fact that if you wield a Dawn (e.g: GoD build) you cannot rely on that rule, so I decided to calculate how much Inventory CDR (the one that shows in inventory stats) do I need given that my Dawn's Vengeance CDR is some X.

    And so, I'm sharing with you guys.

    The equation for Vengeance cooldown (in seconds) is: 90 \ (1 - Dawn%) * (1 - CDR%)*

    You get permanent uptime if the result of this equation is less than the duration of Vengeance, which is 20 seconds, so if we equal this to 20 and solve for CDR, we get and equation for the minimum CDR% you need for permanent Vengeance given your Dawn%:

    Minimum CDR% = (7 - 9\Dawn%) / (9 - 9*Dawn%)*

    Example: Suppose you have a Dawn with 60% Vengeance CDR, your minimum CDR% is:

    (7 - 9*0.6) / (9 - 9*0.6) = 0.4444, in other words, 44.4%

    The relation is not exactly linear:

    Minimum Inventory CDR as a function of Dawn CDR

    I've also put together an online calculator that, once you input your Dawn CDR, it will output your minimum Inventory CDR for permanent uptime:

    https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/Juliano-garcia/hello-world/blob/master/calc.html

    https://preview.redd.it/hdtda0ulen951.png?width=382&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fa5971e7607082e29cb73a4af27c0ce816feff7

    Additional Info (If you're curious):

    The Inventory CDR is NOT just a sum of all your CDR stats, it follows this equation:

    CDR% = 1 - (1 - CDR1) \ (1 - CDR2) * ... * (1 - CDRn)*

    Where CDR1, CDR2,..., CDRn are the CDR stats of you items and paragon (don't forget the diamond in the helm) as a fraction (8% = 0.08).

    Hope that helps :)

    submitted by /u/julianodcg to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Have you seen the new necro set on season 21 leaderboards?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I can't find one yet, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it going for this build if it's viable or not.

    submitted by /u/mits-- to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What level gem for Augment would make the Ancient better (if possible)?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Reroll to inch Rend% up or get a better secondary resist?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Ancient Wastes Chest, and I was lucky enough to get near primal STR/VIT, +11% Rend, with fire resist and melee damage reduction secondaries.

    Question is: do I reroll +11% Rend to 15, or flip fire resist to physical or lightning?

    submitted by /u/Immoros to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get WD zuni DoD build to work

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    It seems like poison dart with the rune spined dart no longer counts as a mana spender, cause it works with any other mana spender just not with spined dart.

    Anyone know if this is true?

    submitted by /u/Vhjort to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    hunter's wrath

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    all that really matters is how high the primary skill bonus roll is right? so a normal one with 200% is much better than an ancient with 160%. thanks

    submitted by /u/paradisenine to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What could I add to my jade set to go higher rifts?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Never played D3 seasons, recently started my first season as WD.Atm running Jade Harvester build per link as follows: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Brain-2829/hero/135052272 Can some of old players advice please, what could I add to make it more solid? Atm struggling to go through 90+ rifts.

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/Bra1nss to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard wants me to play Multishot so badly. I got a perfect Primal Yangs and now this. How can I make this usable?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Good set bonuses and kanais cube powers to use

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I'm currently using the wailing host and litany of the undaunted and I have every equipment slot filled with ancient lengendary equipment thus getting the 750% damage boost for every ancient lengendary item I have equipped

    As for my powers I have sin seekers so rapid fire has no channel cost and has a damage boost

    I have mantle of channeling for damage boost while channeling rapid fire

    And finally I have broken promises for gaurunteed critical hits after five consecutive non critical hits

    Want to know if what I'm doing is a decent idea or not

    submitted by /u/SekciSkeleton to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How do you actually *do* Inna's set dungeon?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Is it actually possible?

    With no gems, no paragon levels, wearing only 6 gear slots (all set - gloves), wearing no rings, no shoulders, no braces and no necklace, my mystic allies will still kill everything whilst I'm trying to get 10 enemies within 10 yards of me.

    This doesn't feel like it's possible (ignoring the absurd season effect occasionally messing up my day).

    A bit ranty, but I'd welcome any suggestions, as from my view it feels like the D3 powercreep has rendered this near enough impossible.

    submitted by /u/JoPOWz to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH-Solo Pushing Optimized Gear & Build Guide

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Doombringer/ambo ww/rend

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    So I normally go the bk early on and then istvan for higher paragon route, but I just found a primal doombringer doing my grift level 70 on season 21 and am wondering what build I could do with the doombringer and ambo. What would I cube if i have ambo equipped? Has anyone tried this build and made it work? It's a nice sword and j hate to let a primal go to waste.

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    new zbarb dying during push... pls help

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi i'm a new player and got relegated to zbarb with my friends (i don't enjoy it) but i'm trying hard to be a team player.... i understand my role is to pile up mobs, tell my team to come forward, and use spear to pull guys in and stack them up with stomp. I am using rhaekors, crimson, and loeric crown with a little rogue weapon set. we got the build online.

    my problems are i die CONSTANTLY when i scoot ahead (on 115). i die about 6 times a run trying to pull mobs together and i get really frustrated. they tell me not to come back to the group and go scout but when i am alone i die. the only times i don't die are when i run away from things by spamming the headbutt charge.

    questions are: 1. am i supposed to be spamming the headbutt charge nonstop? it has no cooldown on the build. i found when i do this i cannot warstomp or spear them in because they get immune to cc.

    1. what are major reasons zbarbs die? because i die constantly despite having ignore pain and an armor buff shout.

    i really cannot find a video guide so any tips at all are so helpful. thx 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/thisisunreal to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best build for T16 Rift/Bounties?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Just need something that can solo clear T16 fast and easy, just got the necro yesterday so I am very new to builds

    submitted by /u/iiSeshJoiner to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Having toughness issues with GoD set

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Not sure what I'm doing wrong gameplay wise. I seem to have all the key pieces for the GoD speedfarming variant, but I'll randomly take a huge amount of damage and proc (HC). I'm wondering what I'm missing that's supposed to be keeping me alive.

    https://www.d3planner.com/980411486

    submitted by /u/ScattiePoopin to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Momentum stacks issue

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    When I'm doing Grift pushes with the GoD set (Dawn/Calamity, F&R, Ciri/CoE in cube), as long as I'm mowing enemies down in a second or two everything is okay. The problem starts when I go against beefier enemies. Once I get to where they're not dying instantly, I have a problem where when I stop strafing and manually cast Hungering Arrow, I'll have to fire off 2, 3, 4 or sometimes more HA's before it finally "registers" and gives me my 4 stacks of Momentum. Anyone know why this would be?

    submitted by /u/ShowMeFutanari to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodtide Blade roll or not

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    So i have my Bloodtide Blade - It's decent rolled, not the best but hey, RNG right.

    I rolled the blade from it's current Life pr hit 24.563 to a socket so that i could put a flawless Royal Amethyst to gain 28.000 life pr hit - but then i thought, should i put a Emerald/Ruby in it? - I am on 31% crit and 213% crit dmg atm with the weapon at 3.383 dmg - What do you guys think?

    https://i.imgur.com/Xn2HHCp.png

    submitted by /u/Skovsneglen to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta be first with GoD in T16

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    anyone else find that they need to be in the front to maintain enough hatred for the GoD build? if i get stuck behind someone killing most mobs (WW or UE or another GoD) i end up limping along without enough hatred to strafe.

    submitted by /u/Wrekem to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon roll compare/question

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I was upgrading daggers for a better Karlei's Point roll, and I wanted to know how much the multiplier for impale affects the total output.

    https://i.imgur.com/yMUZbch

    Here is a picture of the two, I'm currently using the one on the right, but I'm not sure if the increase in damage from the left one will outweigh the loss in impale%.

    I will roll the socket into CDR or vit and add a new socket if I use the new one.

    submitted by /u/GUREN-M2 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD Hungering Arrow Build Weapons

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    GoD Hungering Arrow Build Weapons

    Hi guys,

    I see a lot of people on the leaderboards using one of these two weapons in their builds. I was wondering if anyone could help me choose between the two that I have. From what I was reading choosing valla's depends on the amount of IAS one has. I don't have any.

    Thanks for the help!

    https://preview.redd.it/ctrhlzbhbp951.jpg?width=848&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=46decd1ba4c34b280268079b04f1ee646308998f

    submitted by /u/AliT123 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment