• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Diablo Wanted this for a long while. Got it framed today.

    Diablo Wanted this for a long while. Got it framed today.


    Wanted this for a long while. Got it framed today.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Diablo Clone made in 1 week (not by me)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I saw some news about a Netflix show for diablo a few months ago and haven't seen any news, have there been any updates about it?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Primal Fortress Ballista Reroll

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Primal Fortress Ballista Reroll

    Hi everyone. I recently started a DH with the goal of playing with GoD / Hungering Arrow and this just dropped (I don't even have the GoD set complete yet). As a DH noob, could anyone recommend what I should reroll on this? I am playing Hardcore if that makes any difference.

    https://preview.redd.it/jb2b03nutlf51.png?width=476&format=png&auto=webp&s=d76beca7a348c0cc0376f6bc2aa589a5a88afbb9

    submitted by /u/amcint304
    [link] [comments]

    Trying D2 LoD for the first time and decided to enhance the experience with Multires, Plugy but I keep getting errors.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I followed the instructions in https://qq.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/21a41c/playing_diablo_2_again_try_this/ but I get the following error:

    Error: Read access missing to patch memory at 6FB40162. Please install a clean version of Lord of Destruction. You can avoid this error message by setting ActiveCkeckMemory=0 in PlugY.ini

    I have a clean install and have tried changing that option in the ini file but still get this error.

    I have compatibility mode set to XP SP2.

    submitted by /u/ghebert001
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I'm guessing there is no way to do this - making battlemaps from Diablo 3 by removing monsters/hero?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I'm sure this is a hard "no." I wanted to make digital battlemaps for my online rpg on Roll20, and I wish there was a way to somehow take screenshots but without the massive number of monsters or hero on the screen. Somehow bare.

    I guess I can just keep reloading the game over and over to hopefully run to a certain area that doesn't have monsters.

    I just don't want to have to Photoshop out DOZENS of creatures. But I have big doubts of any way to make blank screens.

    submitted by /u/3Dartwork
    [link] [comments]

    Request Gamepad Support for Diablo Immortal ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I realized that if DI supported gamepads from the get go. Many of us that prefer to use a PC could play it on PC using Bluestacks and a controller. Personally, I'm not very sold on having to use the touchscreen of a phone to play games, I've never liked any games that do that plus I prefer playing on PC or console due to battery life.

    For those that don't know, Bluestacks is an Android Emulator aka a tool that allows you to run Android apps in a PC, mostly oriented towards games. https://www.bluestacks.com/

    submitted by /u/BlinkHawk
    [link] [comments]

    What level do you get this armor at?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    It's blue and white, and has a singular gold horn sticking forward, it's for demon hunter

    submitted by /u/The_Tempest_14
    [link] [comments]

    How would Blizzard's fortune have changed if Diablo 4 and Diablo Immortal were jointly announced at Blizzcon 2018?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Imagine if Blizzard somehow had the hindsight and connection with fans to know that folks would be pissed off to see mobile Diablo before D4. Hence, Blizzard announced both games together at Blizzcon 2018

    How would this change Blizzard's fortune?

    submitted by /u/Eriflee
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo's lore in spanish part 7

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hoy continuo mi narración sobre el consejo de Angiris no te lo pierdas
    https://youtu.be/VUnAf9vgtJA

    submitted by /u/BringerOfEmbers
    [link] [comments]

    Any news regarding how mtx will work in Diablo 4?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I seriously doubt the blizzard of today will make it a one time purchase or expansion purchases. Anybody else worried that seasons will be battle passes that we buy going forward?

    submitted by /u/asdgred
    [link] [comments]

    A Live-series or Anime series on Diablo would be pretty insanely cool.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I can see Diablo 2 as the main story

    Each acts being a season.

    Use the Sin war for flashback, fillers or Prequel season

    submitted by /u/Legion_Of_Truth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment