• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Diablo Question regarding 2H vs 1H for GoD

    Diablo Question regarding 2H vs 1H for GoD


    Question regarding 2H vs 1H for GoD

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Theoretically, wouldn't a 2H Crossbow (i.e. Buriza) be better vs 1H Crossbow since we can only attack at a max of 9FPA due to the internal cooldown of the 4 pc set bonus for GoD? Assuming we are at the correct breakpoint for a 2H Crossbow (9FPA/1.5001APS). Since the base damage for a 2H Crossbow is higher and our "attack speed" is capped by the ICD of the 4 pc set bonus.

    Am I missing something here? Why do most builds I see recommend running 1H Crossbows? I understand Valla's help you get closer to that theoretical 9FPA due to the piercing of the Strafe projectiles.

    submitted by /u/clec87 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Odyn Son with new Stone of Jordan for tempest build?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Is the 20% elemental damage worth it to replace an echoing fury? You lose the frenzy

    submitted by /u/Nzdiver81 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Witch Doctor Pet Builds Are Dead For Season 21

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    For those familiar with my prior posts, it's no secret that I love pet builds. It's the reason I started playing the WD in Season 20. I played the top WD pet build, the Legacy of Dreams Dagger of Darts (LoD DoD) for all of Season 20. I had the most fun playing that build, since I started playing Diablo 3 in Season 18.

    Using the Season 20 theme, I was able to clear GR 115 with 1300 paragons playing on the PS4. Without being able to use multiple weapons in the cube for Season 21, I think it would be harder to clear the same GR level.

    My plan for Season 21 was to play the LoD DoD again. The RNG gods had different plans for me this season. Because all my early season legendary drops were for a Mundunugu build, I decided to play a Mundunugu Spirit Barrage build for the first time.

    I knew that the Mundunugu set was stronger than the LoD DoD, but now that I have played it for half the season, it totally blows all WD pet builds out of the water. Last night I cleared GR 112 with exactly 900 paragons and no augments. I finished it easily. I had a much harder time clearing the same GR level last season with my LoD DoD.

    My LoD DoD build had five primals including a well rolled Sacred Harvester and had augmented (level 100+) all my gear. This season so far, I still can't get a decent weapon. I managed to get a primal Gazing Demise and Ring of Emptiness but not having a good weapon can really slow your progress. Even with lesser gear than I had last season, I'm stronger now than I was at the end of Season 20.

    Playing the Mundunugu build is also much easier than playing the LoD DoD. You don't have to press the X button continuously. I got tired from all the button mashing playing the LoD DoD when pushing GR levels. That doesn't happen playing the Mundunugu build. It's very user friendly and doesn't require constant player input.

    Even though I prefer playing pet builds, I can't see myself playing any other WD build than using the Mundunugu set. It's just too powerful even after the Season 21 nerf. Why would I want to struggle to clear the same GR level with any WD pet build?

    Even though the WD is supposed to be the pet class for Diablo 3, unfortunately the only true WD build is a pet less one. Maybe with the upcoming Season 22 gamewide rebalance, WD pet builds may become viable again, but as of now, the Mundunugu WD is really our only option.

    submitted by /u/GoodEats2020 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Attack speed

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to stack the hell out of attack speed? Echoing fury and pain enchancer along with rolling attack speed on everything

    submitted by /u/yupuhoh to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Which Valla would you use?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I am unsure which is actually better. Any feedback would be nice! https://imgur.com/a/stQSQHh

    submitted by /u/Grapesludge to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Piggy Bank XP Build

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/629241274

    For any witch doctors wanting to zip around smashing piggy banks and get some XP specifically for nephalim rifts or bounties, I think its hilarious!

    submitted by /u/Darthkermit666 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Realistic max GR level for a normal player.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys, What do you think is a reasonable expectation for a GR push for a "normal player" in a season is?

    Im running a GoD HA build around 1250 Para and gems at 105. All Ancient and fully Augs around 100.

    Im sitting around GR 115 atm. When i see a video from someone like Raxx who says GR 145 is possible, i get excited until he says something like, i can't remember how much of the 7000 paragon i used for this clear was.........

    What level should I be happy to reach with reasonable gear and Para in a season?

    I also play mostly solo so that's probably part of the lower Para level.

    Thanks for the input.

    submitted by /u/Dreadnok45 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Gazing demise

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    SOO yes rnjesus have blessed me with a primal gazing demise, question is should i roll to 15% spirit barrage damage or just roll a socket then put a topaz

    submitted by /u/_Streaker_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment