• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Diablo Multishot Build Advice

    Diablo Multishot Build Advice


    Multishot Build Advice

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    What can I do to improve this build? My Demon Hunter is really struggling with GR92. Thanks.

    https://www.d3planner.com/573504492

    submitted by /u/Disciple_of_Cthulhu to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How do multiple skeletal mage runes work?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    If I have both singularity and archers, is the damage 400%, Essence times 3 or 400% plus Essence times 3?

    submitted by /u/doc_dim to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Build?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Can you guys post your speed farm builds? I personally have been using this archon version: https://www.d3planner.com/264566950

    What I don't like about this is that you are too depended on the map since you need to build chantodo stacks and with bad monster spawns I die quickly. I'm looking for a build that can move fast from pack to pack and kill them quickly. Best I can do so far is 3:30-4:00 minutes on 80s.

    submitted by /u/hellojoe88 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    LoD build options

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I recently put together a WoL build with LoD that is way stronger than I thought it would be (one shoting a T16 rift screen on the first test was amazing). Now I am thinking about using LoD to put together a build based around seven sided strike / exploding palm but i haven't found anything online that tries that or any LoD build other than WoL. Do you all know of any cool / viable alternatives? (Not to push GRs but to rift / bounty at least at T13).

    submitted by /u/dimsumwitmychum to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Primal flavor of time

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    So i got lucky and found a primal flavor. Crit/crit/area damage (I had to roll to get the crit chance).

    My question is, how does the area damage compare to the %cold damage I'm not getting? Is it worth it to try to find a flavor with cold damage?

    submitted by /u/kidnap_ur_grandma to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Reforging stone gauntlets

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    So I have a few pair I've gotten from strength characters. If I reforge them with the cube on my Necro, is there a chance for them to be ancient? Or do you have to be on the strength character for that to happen?

    submitted by /u/LaGranya to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Question about item choice

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I just have two questions about item choice. What quiver would you go with here?

    https://imgur.com/a/5qDyy7o

    And also which amulet would you use for GR?

    https://imgur.com/a/1pIvoyw

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Grapesludge to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hi all! Another one. What would you roll on the primal to make it useful or should I stick with the ancient?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    any way to gradually receive damage?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Lornelle's sunstone is nice, but a lot of stuff can still one shot me, such as those exploding monsters, making the damage reduction totally useless.

    Any way to spread the damage out over time? I know there is a gem that does that but its only 25% of damage which wont' work.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't I do damage?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    So, I got a little down here lately. I've been as well gear as I think ever this season and still just don't seem to do damage in higher rifts solo(like 120+). I'm not sure why this is? before I thought it was due to area damage not being high, but now I've got area damage and it still feels like I'm not doing anything and struggle with just barely over 120. some advice would be great...

    P.S. I really don.t thing its just gons. I see people on leader boards with less paragon then me so I really don.t thing that's a issue. Also the wraps that I got on are auged just couldn't find out how to do that in d3planner(104) Also how much of those rifts could be just getting the right map?

    D3planner:https://www.d3planner.com/748321878

    Thanks fellow people

    submitted by /u/thelizardwizard217 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pestilence Znecs and pushing.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I'm building a Pestilence Znec to play with some of my friends (whirlrend barb and RGK sader) and was wondering if the build can push 130s as a 3 man! Any feedback is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Level17Vegan to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Question about GoD build passives.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    If we are using Strafe/Rocket Storm which appears to be rockets why are we not using Ballistics?

    submitted by /u/mi55mary to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    My first primal!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I was just so excited that today my first useful primal dropped! And it was a weapon! https://imgur.com/a/UfDLQW4

    Very happy I just thought I wanted to share with you!

    submitted by /u/Grapesludge to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Build for Breakpoints?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    As many breakpoint videos and/or posts about it, I'm still curious about a few things.

    To make it short, is achieving a desired breakpoint at the loss of a sought after stat typically more beneficial?

    My dual wield builds have to sacrifice AD, CH/CD or CDR to accommodate the sought after 2.14+ IAS. Yes, I can use d3planner but I'm on console and CBF to input my stats.

    Could you put a "xxx%" damage increase having optimal breakpoints to non optimal? 2.00 vs 2.14+?

    Make it simpler, when should I worry about breakpoints? GR pushing? When, or if, on my speed builds? Any information is helpful.

    submitted by /u/ImTooFaded to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment